So I've got a job interview...

Found out yesterday, guess they really liked my resume and cover letter (who wouldn't, I'm charming.).

My first response when I found out: BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :x

Seriously, who does that?

UghRochester said:
Where are you planning to work?

Where do I PLAN on working? Nowhere. I always assumed I could make it as some hot, rich woman's possession.

Where will I WIND UP working? Doing data entry work for some creditor firm about 30 minutes from my house. Still, 44+ hours a week, be nice to have some cash coming in again.

UrbanMasque said:
working for creditors..
...*sigh* one step away from prostitution.
Have you ever thought that maybe Sticky is trying to change the evil entity from the inside out.

Congrats man! Good luck on the interview!

Niiiice! Remember to say good words...like "sphere". Who doesnt like the word sphere?!

Good luck though. Steady money is always a good thing!

I actually started at a new job this monday. Same shit under a different company. Instead of looking for a job myself, they called me and asked if I want a job. I really didn't want it, but gotta get that money somewhere. Funny how the things work out. The times I was really looking for a job they were nowhere to be found.

Good luck to the interview.

Why are you not looking into a more comunal lifestyle? I've heard good things about growing hemp, and making candles.

Good luck though. Remember, use their name, make eyecontact and wait until after the interview to pass gas.

Remember to ask them what opportunities there are for advancement within the company. Also suck up to the interviewer by asking what THEY did to get in the positiin theyre in, depending on what they do of course.

And like bret said, eye contact, but not to creepy levels. Use their name, people love hearing their name. And use good confident body language. And please shave.

Good old john tesh. Best advice i ever got. Have never failed to secure a job after aninterview following ^^

Make sure you ask them how long they've been working there, and look deeply into their eyes... So you can roughly gauge how long it will take for your eyes to have the same soulless beaten look to them. Occupying a cubicle devoid of life for 8+ hrs a day will have that effect on you after a while - so prepare your anus.

debt-collection.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
working for creditors..
But at least with the creditors you get to put it on your resume and don't have to make up excuses at parties when someone says "What do you do for a living?"

Good luck, Sticky. Hopefully it all goes through smoothly.

As for me, I got a call the other day about an internship where you run a house painting company over the summer and get paid like 6 grand for it. I said "nah" and went back to my career as a professional gambler.

Longo_2_guns said:
UrbanMasque said:
working for creditors..
But at least with the creditors you get to put it on your resume and don't have to make up excuses at parties when someone says "What do you do for a living?"

At the parties you go to - career conversations come up often?Sounds like a dinner party. I'll pass.

Well, I think it went well. Have to wait till Friday to find out, but I'm not going to be pulling any hair out. On the plus side, while I was in the office filling some paper out, I got a voicemail from another place attempting to set up an interview. Guess I'm in demand now...

Got interviewed by a female, which is good, cause I was looking mighty handsome today.

Take all the interviews you can get in a job market like today's....Even if it's a job you don't really care too much about.

I really need to get a job soon. Because of my car payments i get to live off like $30 a week, which all goes back into my car in the form of fuel.

Need to whore myself out to high-class gay guys for like $200/hr, then i'd have no money problems.

MattAY said:
Good plan, $200 per hour should just about cover the hemorrhoids. ;)

The price of call girls was the straw that broke the "I need a job" camel's back. Seriously, $300 an hour, how the hell am I ever going to scrape together my 3 hour script....

I scheduled my other interview tomorrow. Might actually enter into a situation where two people are in a violent bidding war over me....this could go in my favor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod