Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii. Cheaper.

• ARRRGH PIRATE!

• Total voters

De-Ting

Rookie
Tales of Monkey Island, actually, on my Wii. I've played through the first two chapters, and the game is hilarious. I might also have to add Merfolk onto the guilty pleasures list...

So, should I download the original, remastered game on Steam for $10? And If I continue the series, should I go ahead and download them all on my computer for $35, or just get the other three I need on the Wii for $30?

dude, if you're into adventure games, and even if you're not, the monkey island series has always been hilarious with great puzzles. I've played through all the old ones and they are individually amazing, and even better if you play them in order because there are tons of ongoing jokes.

The thing is, it's pretty much the same price on the Telltale Games Store, except it comes with a collector's DVD. Problem is, I don't know if you have to pay for a Telltale account. The EULA doesn't quite make that clear.

Bought the classic on Steam, and couldn't be happier to know Guybrush has the same voice actor as in the new ones. The game reminds me of Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon, for some reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod