So I just got fired.

TheDiesel

Rookie
Expect to see me more often on the boards.

#lolwut

Also, I'm probably gonna be typing up something about it for Vox-Pop related shtuff.

So, yeah. Hi again. lol

Sorry to hear that comrade. Hope you bounce back soon!

Your reviews are good to read. Nice and flowing, and they sum up the game well. You add a little personal element to every one too, which I find a nice touch. Have you not approached the game critic path? I suupose it's hard to find a starting point?

Either way! Write about something, you're good! And you have a nice, full vocabulary unlike myself and a few others I know ;)

As for the immediate future, relax for a week man! Just chill and reset yourself (I'm assuming you dont need money like...now). Enjoy gaming 8 hours a day!

MattAY said:
Sorry to hear that comrade. Hope you bounce back soon!

Your reviews are good to read. Nice and flowing, and they sum up the game well. You add a little personal element to every one too, which I find a nice touch. Have you not approached the game critic path? I suupose it's hard to find a starting point?

Either way! Write about something, you're good! And you have a nice, full vocabulary unlike myself and a few others I know ;)

I appreciate the compliments! =)

Well, since about early 2008 I've been QA'ing for two different companies, and I wouldn't mind going down the reviewing path; but like anything game-related in the business industry: It's gonna be a B to get into, though I wouldn't know the first place to start...

That sucks man,
MattAY said:
As for the immediate future, relax for a week man! Just chill and reset yourself (I'm assuming you dont need money like...now). Enjoy gaming 8 hours a day!
Collect some unemployment and keep sending in resumes/applications.

TheDiesel said:
I appreciate the compliments! =)

Well, since about early 2008 I've been QA'ing for two different companies, and I wouldn't mind going down the reviewing path; but like anything game-related in the business industry: It's gonna be a B to get into, though I wouldn't know the first place to start...

you and me both, brother....believe me ive been trying for two years now, following leads and making myself known.

But I do hope to see you in the Vox Pop more often, and more reviews....to be honest you do post the best user reviews on the website, and I do sincerely mean that.

Full time teaching, students with autism, with night school and a thesis coming soon.

yeah....I don't have time anymore to write as much as I did.

LinksOcarina said:
Full time teaching, students with autism, with night school and a thesis coming soon.

yeah....I don't have time anymore to write as much as I did.

Have you thought about just getting a part time job as a teacher's aide for working with kids with autism,r becoming a part time job as a therapist that does one on one with children with autism to get experience? That's actually what I'm currently doing in addition to a retail job.

Diabolus said:
Kijan said:
Still doesn't mean you have to be so aggressive towards him, Diabolus. :?

Sorry, mum. :)

I've always 'oh so loved' your sarcasm boy.

Truly reminds me of your father.

Whats left of him.

In the basement.

Somewhere.

:twisted:

Diabolus said:
TheDiesel said:
De-Ting said:
Fired? Not laid-off? Wow, what did you do? :p

They didn't really tell me. :roll:

Bullshit. They have to give you a reason. I think you just don't want to tell us what you did.

Their reason: "Complaints from other Developers."

I'm going back today to actually understand what I did wrong, since that's all they told me.

I got fired from a job when I was 19(in 1996). I would stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning getting drunk and stoned, then get up at 5 to go to work. I would always show up late, and eventually I got axed. That was the one and only time I got fired.

Diabolus said:
I got fired from a job when I was 19(in 1996). I would stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning getting drunk and stoned, then get up at 5 to go to work. I would always show up late, and eventually I got axed. That was the one and only time I got fired.

Thing is, I was never late. I had a co-worker be late 30min twice and 45min twice and he got a warning.

So I'm confused. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod