so I finally ate a mcrib

FrozenBacon

Veteran
Shit is gross. The imitation pork ribs I had in highschool tasted a lot better. If you like this nasty thing you are a bad person.

gordongif.gif

The above is an image of Chef Ramsey telling you how stupid your opinion is.

I actually really like their wraps. I liked them so much I even tried their temporary shrimp wrap. It was pretty good.

I haven't had a Mcrib ever, or a mcfish sandwich or whatever either. The only thing I ever really get at McDonald's is the sausage egg Mcmuffin.

UghRochester said:
Something tells me Frozen was influenced by this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJoMzhStPNk

McDonalds must've handed that dude a big bag of cash before shooting because everything he says seems so fake. "So that is how you keep them tasting just like my grandma's barbeque." really, dude? At the beginning of the video you were just saying how you were telling everyone on twitter to avoid the McRib and at the end you say it is your first time ever tasting one.

I do like that they made american versions of these videos, even though they could do without the actors and the obvious fakeness. The comments on those videos are cancerous, and youtube's new commenting system ensures the best of the best get to the top. I guess it is nice that they do reply to so many of them, though.

Anyway, my decision to buy the McRib was this video which I saw a while ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXaxexfWlkA

I don't understand why people seem to love this thing so much. I think the only reason these things even sell is because they take it off the menu for most of the year. I would think if the majority of people liked it, they would keep it up all year long.

I feel sorry for you guys who were born too late to eat 80s and 90s McDonalds. Back then McDonalds cared about being the best, and went out of their way to prove it by trouncing the Wendys and Burger Kings of the world with a better product, but for years now they've, to me, been surviving on the nostalgia they set in those "early" years, back when they had the OG Ronald McDonald commercials running with Halloween Happy Meal buckets and not paper bag happy meals, the McDLT, McDonalds Moon Man ads, collectors cups made of *gasp* actual glass, but important, the food was better.

Early McRibs were the bomb. Before they were a limited time event. Bigger, too. Sorry, fellas.

What was the "premium" burger marketed toward "adults"? The McArch or something? That worked on me when I was a kid. Gimme that grownup burger.

I remember when they also had pizza. My McDonalds would give you a free pizza if you hadn't tried it yet. So naturally I lied again and again and got free pizza.

I rarely ever eat at McDonalds. When ever I do I end up feeling sick.

Oh don't worry. I still eat crap, like drinking too much flavoured milk.

But damn I love iced coffee.

I totally misread the title as, "I finally ate a mudcrab." .... too much excitement from reading about De-Ting's tete-a-tete with an Elder Scrolls dev.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod