So... Elder Scrolls 5..

All I can say is....FUCK YES....About fucking time too.

Next holiday season is going to be so awesome...

Elder Scrolls 5 and Uncharted 3 within 10 days of each other and Mass Effect 3 sometime around then as well..

Can't wait for the first unofficial fan made patch! :D

And skyrm is the area north of cyrodil, where the norse live. Expect hugs houses!

I assume it'll be like Daggerfall was. I don't mind that at all.

Except I pray there's no Gamebryo, though that means I need a new processor for my computer. And Todd Howard's doing it, which is a little disappointing, but what can you do?

It's hard to express how much I really want to play this game, so I won't. All I know is it's going to rock.

FUCK. YES.

So, can someone point me in the direction of a freezer so i can wake up on the 10th?
I'll go buy it at midnight for my laptop, and for the next week i will only be found in either my room or the toilet.
Then, after i've beat it a couple times, i'll get working on some mods.

I want this game so hard.
Actually, i think i might build up a new gaming rig for this game. I will have Windows 7 and Skyrim installed on it. And nothing else.

[Edit]:
*The current engine Bethesda has been using, Gamebryo is starting to show its age as seen in Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout: NV. Executive producer, Todd Howard revealed that the studio has been working feverishly to improve the character modeling and animation. This is one aspect everyone can appreciate as some of the characters in Oblivion looked like they were beat with the ugly bat.

*Skyrim will take pace in the Nordic lands in Tamriel. As the teaser trailer indicated there will be dragons and a mysterious character known as the Dovahkiin or dragon born. Apparently a person that is dragon born can’t be touched by dragons.

madster111 said:
[Edit]:
*The current engine Bethesda has been using, Gamebryo is starting to show its age as seen in Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout: NV. Executive producer, Todd Howard revealed that the studio has been working feverishly to improve the character modeling and animation. This is one aspect everyone can appreciate as some of the characters in Oblivion looked like they were beat with the ugly bat.

*Skyrim will take pace in the Nordic lands in Tamriel. As the teaser trailer indicated there will be dragons and a mysterious character known as the Dovahkiin or dragon born. Apparently a person that is dragon born can’t be touched by dragons.
Welp, I came.

Now if only Todd Howard was gone...

Ha! I timed this well indeed! I bought Oblivion a mere month ago. And a 5th excites me grealty. I can play it on release too and play along with you guys! EXCELLENT!

Yep, they said it's a whole new engine.

I LOVE Oblivion and Fallout but even I think a new engine is needed. So fucking pumped.

Utterly excited. I like what they've done with the TES leitmotif in the trailer too, sounds really epic! Mass effect 3's trailer was visually way better, though, with the reapers fucking up London...Definitely the most exciting trailer of the current VGA releases imo.

The Witcher 2, Dragon age 2, TES5, ME3....2011 is going to be an extremely good year for RPGs. I'm just worried how i'll find the time.

malakian said:
2011 is going to be an extremely good year for RPGs. I'm just worried how i'll find the time.

This. Also, I'm excited because so much of the upcoming big games are multi-platform. So no platform envy.

Sidenote: Skimming through the VGAs for the trailers felt like searching through a bin of garbage for your wallet and watch.

Concerned: Have they announced this is for PC at all? The current trend is to fuck PC gamers over in favor of the ecksbocks tree-sisty.

My concern is the region, Skyrim is kinda plain, only mountains and snow and shit like that, not exactly diverse ad Vvardenfell or Cyrodill.

LinksOcarina said:
My concern is the region, Skyrim is kinda plain, only mountains and snow and s*** like that, not exactly diverse ad Vvardenfell or Cyrodill.
Come on. They wouldn't have picked Skyrim if they didn't have anything special planned for it. I bet you'll see plenty of green, don't worry.

LinksOcarina said:
My concern is the region, Skyrim is kinda plain, only mountains and snow and s*** like that, not exactly diverse ad Vvardenfell or Cyrodill.

This is what I'm worried about... I don't want a frozen Fallout with swords. Its supposedly a direct sequel, so maybe we'll see a bit of cyrodill too

It's supposed to be mountainous, right? I'm hoping you have whole cities inside mountains. Plus, I can't see them limiting the area since TES games usually cover large landscapes.

All I know is that fast-forward one year from now...ima be Scroll deep in some Skyrim.

LinksOcarina said:
Well, Cyrodil was originally a massive jungle, and they changed that. So who knows what they'll do.

Longo_2_guns said:
LinksOcarina said:
Well, Cyrodil was originally a massive jungle, and they changed that. So who knows what they'll do.

I thought it was Elswhyr that was the jungle/desert lands or something....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod