Sightless the Invisible... no more?

Sightless

Veteran
Dear GR,

You are all rational people, making rational decisions. Therefore, I present you with a bribe: if you vote No-Face and The River God, also known as The Invisibles, as GRumble 2013 champions, then I shall adopt an avatar for the year. I may even select a lucky winner to choose my avatar for me.

I know you will all cast the appropriate vote!

Love and transparency,

Sightless

Oh man I wanna pick your avatar.

Miraluka_KotORCG.jpg

Ben-Coombs-Miraluka.jpg

Sightless....get it?

you know if given the chance I will in some way ruin the contest and make your avatar a scrotum right?

It has been discussed in CO and should the Invisibles win we will auto-assign a scrotum as Sightless' avatar. In fact, we are going to increase her avatar size to 100 x 100. Get out there and vote guys. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Just so you know, none of that is true.

Sightless, your lack of avatar is probably why you are forced to make this thread and get people to vote for you. Mind blown?

WickedLiquid said:
In before Ugh finds a way to ruin this thread.

LOL

I can appreciate the extra avatar space.

We can make that dream a reality, De-Ting. But we'll have to do it together. We can do this.

Wes, I am simply giving the people what they want! But, to be truthful, you have it backwards -- this thread, getting people to vote for me, is why I was forced to lack an avatar. Counter-mindblow?

Cheese. Lots and lots of cheese.

I was wondering if we'd ever get around to boobs... But you guys seem really content with seeing big balls all over the forum. Whatevs -- I don't judge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod