Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Best Movie\TV Show

• Other (Please specifify in reply)

• Total voters

JCD

Regular
I'm gonna start a showdown. Yay me! So please vote.

EDIT: Music showdown has been removed as an option. Please vote accordingly.

Movie and Game showdowns are done all the time. Also, our latest showdowns of each were ran really well and came out with fine results. If you want to do Movie, do a sepcific genre, like Best Western or Best Comedy. Or Best FPS or Best RPG with games.

Music showdowns lead to prick-filled bash topics.

I don't think I've ever seen a TV showdown here, that I can recall. But I would suggest, again, limitting it to a certain genre like Best SciFI or Best Sitcom.

..Just my two cents.

My stomach turns at the thought of another music showdown here. Fuck radiohead, and fuck nirvana.

It's hard to get a good movie topic because of its broad scope and then the varying degree of movie knowledge amongst people, so it doesn't really decide whats better, just what's more popular. Ie, kill bill would probably beat tokyo drifter.

Game genres are my favourite showdowns to browse! As in, best game within a genre.

malakian said:
Game genres are my favourite showdowns to browse! As in, best game within a genre.

Agreed. Although, movie genre showdowns can be good too, if not a bit frustrating. The War Movie Showdowm went pretty well. At least Starship Tropers didn't win, though it came much closer than any movie fan would have liked.

Ok, if I get one more recommendation to not do a music showdown, I'll rule that out completely. Thanks for the feedback.

dont do a music showdown haha...:D

and im up for game or movie no matter what the genre...or other topic - do what ya want, im easy.

^ Thank you for your overwhelming support and respect for my confidence in doing a showdown.

I would have loved to see Dave Matthews finish his album showdown...ahem.

But I think that genre-specific showdowns are cool.

I'm pretty tired of showdowns in general. And I don't think any showdown will ever compete with the amount of work The Joker put into his game showdowns (if I remember correctly), so I tend to avoid them completely. We might as well have showdowns on everyone's favorite color. Or if you spell color "color" or "colour".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod