Should I stay?

Should I stay?

• yes I love you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no go away you suck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
stick around, but refrain from more topics like this. post often, post intelligently, and act mature (at least most of the time), and you will be recognized and remembered.

Well your no shane, so your welcome to stay.The only reason you weren't liked was because of your fondness with Bush, but that's not as bad as being an attention whore.

If this is a serious query, and not some self-obsessed piece of attention-seeking posting masturbation(I'm really sorry PR, but I personally find it a little hard to tell) then really, you should be asking YOURSELF whether you want to stay here or not, not us. Look around you. Do you like the topics on offer right now? Do you like the posters? Do you like the general atmosphere of Gamepost right now? If you do then, by all means, stay if you don't then leave. But don't say you'll be leaving forever, you won't. Nobody leaves Gamepost forever, unless they're female(see Kotori, Silenteyes, 5mcnrck etc) and, frankly, they had very good reasons for leaving, I mean have you seen how women are treated here??? :wink:

Gamepost has an instituational effect I think, if at any point you've been a "regular" poster, there's a very good chance that you'll always be around, even if you don't post all of the time. Simple put, stick around if you're enjoying it and leave for a while if you're not right now. You don't have any obligation to post here PR, so why ask us if you should stay?

stay! please!

Then its a different opinion and sparks conversation instead of like 20 people being like "Lol bush sucks" without saying anything else, or saying why they think that.

I like being able to hear your opinion sometimes. When there's a forum filled entirely with people that want to argue the same side, things can get a little stale and boring.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod