Shoes |OT|

We wear them! We walk with them! Man, aren't shoes really cool? Discuss shoes in this thread!

Dammit, I hope this gets Lethean to come back.

Chuck Taylor's...black...

I have skinny feet, they feel small inside most shoes. It's nice to have a shoe that fits well on the sides, one of the few reasons that I love dress shoes.

I've actually really gotten into shoes lately....don't know why but i have some pretty sweet kicks now after never really caring.

Didn't you guys ever see Shawshank Redemption? Nobody cares about your shoes.

Having said that I still care about my shoes.

Adidas high tops, but I didn't go all hipster and get em in a gay bright colour

fuck you spell check, coloUr is the proper spelling

I have a pair of slip-on sandals for every day... and a pair of fossil shoes for everything else, I'm not big on fashion but shoes certainly look nice from time to time... just can't bring myself to shell out the cash.

Flip flops
Wedding/funeral/special event shoes
Skate shoes
Winter boots/work boots
Running shoes

Simple enough.

Couldnt give a shit less about shoes

Just make sure you ladies get some matching purses and tampons.

I'm going to go tear down a wall with a hammer and crowbar.

Shoes are worthless unless they serve a function. If you're into them for fashion...

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Just make sure you ladies get some matching purses and tampons.

used, I wasn't aware of the Adidas Eskimo line of footwear.

My two favorite pairs right now...It's cool to be jealous.

Qwk5Zl.jpg

tX63zl.jpg

Meh, they're alright. I need a new pair of football boots as I'm playing in the MK Dons' stadium soon! Anyone help me?

It's a great feeling when you can finally take your shoes off after a long day. Weathers getting warmer, feets are getting bare.

Did Lethean leave for good? I should have guessed, there hasn't been too much activity in the recent movies thread of the "THIS MOVIE AM BAD, BUT THIS MOVIE AM ALSO ENTERTAINING. THEREFOR, THIS BAD MOVIE AM GOOD MOVIE. OK EVERYONE CLAP NOW" variety.

MattAY said:
Meh, they're alright. I need a new pair of football boots as I'm playing in the MK Dons' stadium soon! Anyone help me?

Wish I could. I play in the next to cheapest shoes usually. Currently rolling an old pair of Adidas Predators. They get the job done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod