Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can control all the forums, but I don't. I was appointed mod of Misc, and I'm not going to overstep my bounds with my fellow mods in other forums, unless it's an emergency and they're not around.

Actually libertine he's not modding the misc forums. He's just a grandmaster. He has controll over all the forums.

I personally have no problem with him.

I have no problem with TNO, he does his job. Know your place, in the eyes of the GMS, you're insignificant.

trust_no_one said:
I can control all the forums, but I don't. I was appointed mod of Misc, and I'm not going to overstep my bounds with my fellow mods in other forums, unless it's an emergency and they're not around.

Oh ok, If it's an emergency.
Like if someone's posting in the Nintendo forum when there's no-one there to make sure their not swearing?

I'm quite sure you're allowed to swear. But making stupid posts with the only purpose is to piss off, well, that's different.

Libertine said:
Like if someone's posting in the Nintendo forum when there's no-one there to make sure their not swearing?

No, like of some idiot starts off on a massive spamming spree.

TheNesMan said:
I'm quite sure you're allowed to swear

Well, no, that's why there's censors...

Yeah, but the censors block it, and no action is taking if the censor blocks it or if you bypass it. I dodn't recall anyone being banned for that.

I havnt been here long and dont understand why some of you dont get along with TNO, did you all have some falling out or is it just popular to not get along with him?

Libertine said:
NO-ONE wants TNO to be modding the misc forums. Please, do us all a favour.

I'm sorry, Hellfire's opinion already debunked that statement and if you think his opinion doesn't count then take mine. I have no problem with TNO and find it ridiculous that some people persistently attempt to 'overthrow' him. Mala, Libertine and a few others, shut the fuck up about your little war against TNO and don't for one second think you speak for everyone, that's just total arrogance and is indirectly speaking volumes against the permanent GRandmasters' judgement in their appointment of a temporary GRandmaster.

Now, I know you have a problem with TNO, it's very hard to forget that little tidbit, but why carry on this petty vendetta? Any legitimate argue you had against him has vastly been depreciated in value as a direct result of the ridiculous and pointless topics that have been made.

Want the boards to improve? Get away from this pathetic squabble and make some decent topics.

Sam

Um... what did I do to get on the list? I don't give two craps how TNO does as a GM. I have other fish to fry.

Like the live chat.

Was I mad that I was demodded? Sure, but do I care now? Nope.

Yes, and like I said before, I don't necessarily agree with the entire episode that made me a mod, but while I am one I'll do my best to try to help everyone and the boards until I am replaced or forced to resign.

StalfrosCC said:
Um... what did I do to get on the list? I don't give two craps how TNO does as a GM. I have other fish to fry.

Like the live chat.

Was I mad that I was demodded? Sure, but do I care now? Nope.

Ok that's fine, I'll edit you out of the list.

Sam

Dark_Legacy said:
Yes, and like I said before, I don't necessarily agree with the entire episode that made me a mod, but while I am one I'll do my best to try to help everyone and the boards until I am replaced or forced to resign.
Always changing the subject to you, so egocentric :).

this forum needs tno, just because he closed one of your worthless topics doesn;t make him a bad moderator, it works just the opposite

he's the one who has to clean up your constant piles of shit you drop along this floor, he gets no thanks, and gets attacked for his labour, but he;s the only one stopping this forum from being a complete and total shit fest

go post at gamefaqs if you want retarded topics, quality over quantity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod