Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

• ugly

• its all a big drunken blur

• Total voters
ok...so im gonna be a senior in high school next year...yea i know 'big woop kid'...i just wanna know if there is anything i should be cautious of besides the obvious: failing, thesis papers, and STD's. i also wanna here how you guys' senior years went...

w00t! '08 baby!!

Senior year in high school v Senior year in college...

Senior year in high school was a drunken - smokin blur.

Senior year in college was a drunken brothel with orgies abound. [AT MY PARENTS EXPENSE!!!!}
Something about having to have to get a real job in a few weeks just make college girls ovulate.

either way.. depending on your grades , depends on the fun you have.
Senior year in high school - if you get into a college by November... YOUR SET!!! SCREW EVERYONE ELSE, tell your teachers off [ i've seen that happen, but it was by our valedictorian], and cut class.
Senior year in College - if your on course to graduate, and dont plan on persuing grad school go out, party and fornicate. cuz jobs dont ask for your official transcripts - the only want to see that degree.... maybe.

In the words of Eminem...
"if i could take it all back now - i wouldnt.
I woulda did more $HI*, that people said I shouldn't"

BTW - Socially, Freshmen year in college is going to resemble your Senior year in high school an awful lot.

I gave myself an easy, bs schedule for my upcoming senior year, ha, ha.

Silk Screening
Constitutional Law
Human Body Systems
Gym
Computer Applications
Honors English 4
and lunch somewhere in there

EAZY STREET.

Mine was fucking lame. Everyone always talked about being able to slack off some senior year because college applications are usually sent in before the first semester is over. But that wasn't the case and it was still fucking shitty school. Teachers still treat you like a little dependent fuck and I fantasized daily about killing most of them. Their authoritarian and self-righteous attitudes make me sick.

Krowsnose said:
Mine was f****** lame. Everyone always talked about being able to slack off some senior year because college applications are usually sent in before the first semester is over. But that wasn't the case and it was still f****** s*** school. Teachers still treat you like a little dependent f*** and I fantasized daily about killing most of them. Their authoritarian and self-righteous attitudes make me sick.

Im sure Krowsnose is not telling you to go on a Shooting spree.... [maybe], but try to enjoy it thru the stresses of the collegiate app. process.

--to go easy on yourself , you should have an idea of what school you want to go to, and potential majors.. also get started on your personal statement..

Grade 11 and 12 were far better than 10 and 9. Mostly because i achieved academic success in the senior years.

With a bevy of mistakes regarding who I spent my time with duing my Senior Year, mine, retrospectively, was a total bore and a waste of time.

Hmm, high school senior year, let's see. I was treated like an adult. My opinion was valued. "Why?" was the best question you could ever ask. I was given a lot more freedom on my own projects. The general studies course which had all kinds of hilarious sub-courses within it (Wine tasting, wine tasting.) and oh yeah, the Summer ball.

It wasn't bad.

I'm barely going to 10th, all I would see for 12th is that its harder. More stuff because your a little closer to your college days.

In my Senior year of High School my schedule consisted of half difficult classes and half slacker classes. I got all As the entire year (with one A-), and got a great scholarship for college.

Did I party? In the clean, Mormon sense of the word, yes. But that's worlds away from what you have in mind, I'm sure.

Anyways, I can pretty much guarantee that your senior year will be much different than mine. Live it up--but don't stop trying. That's my advise.

I'm taking two hard classes and four really easy classes. Going to be a good year!

High school senior year was great, for a high schooler.

University kicks the living crap out of high school senior year, even first year university.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle