sega vs nintendo

jivesc00ter said:
i have to admit that i', extrordinarily pleased that know one has lowered themselves to relying to this topic
Me too. If anyone answers this question I will hunt them down and kill them myself.

JCD said:
jivesc00ter said:
i have to admit that i', extrordinarily pleased that know one has lowered themselves to relying to this topic
Me too. If anyone answers this question I will hunt them down and kill them myself.
nintendo there i answered it cause its still in the console wars.whilke sega is reduced to just a gameing company even though i have very fond memorys of it.

I too am very fond of Sega but when it comesto the crunch I'm a Nintendo girl through and through.

Enigma Posted: 31 Mar 2007 07:51 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I too am very fond of Sega but when it comesto the crunch I'm a Nintendo girl through and through.

kingg5 Posted: 31 Mar 2007 07:14 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JCD wrote:
jivesc00ter wrote:

nintendo there i answered it cause its still in the console wars.whilke sega is reduced to just a gameing company even though i have very fond memorys of it.

your both cut off, your opions no longer matter

Well, this could be a decent topic. It just was started in an extremely idiotic manner. You can't expect anything more from narutofan even though he tries so hard, bless his heart.

But yea I always been a Sega fan, dating back to the Genesis. It is a shame that Sega didn't pace themselves and had to drop out of the console market. I mean really, did we need the 32x or SegaCD?

I loved em both. Its actually hard for me to pick a favourite between the two. Although I got a Sega master system, it didn't work, so we replaced it with an NES.

sega - hands down no questions asked...
then when 32x add-on for sega came out with virtua fighter that was all she wrote.

its not neccisarly a bad topic it was jsut started and presented in an awful way, maybe it could be a good form topic if stated differently

Ah HA!
The release of "Mario & Sonic at The Winter Games" this winter will end this dispute.

Yeah, Google the title if you have no idea what i'm talking about. I thought this was an insane move at first, but knowing me i'll probably end up buying it.

I'm for Nintendo all the way. Sega has a great collection of arcade style games but after twenty years, Nintendo is still in the fight.

nintendo wins hands down it had better games and systems and is still making consoles instead of just games like what sega is doing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod