seeing as puppies are a banned topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icepick

Rookie
I thought I'd try and discuss something accustom to GR's mod's tastes

Angry Nazi penguins!!

SuperStock_1647R-114254.jpg

anyone else have any thoughts on this rare/oppressive animal? It hates puppies almost as much as you do!

I tried to follow Dan into Covert Ops but you know what those nazi moderators are like!

Hey guys, whats going on? *goes to covert ops*

EDIT: *comes back* I see....y'know Icepick, Daniel called you a poohead.

Green_Lantern said:
47f74fc1c1895dbe96165e482396540e1224359305_full.jpg

Am I doing it right?

Just ignore the Communist bit.

the SS Meerkats are ready for your commands

enhanced-buzz-1168-1284586731-1.jpg

and all heil Wicked's favourite pet, Nein Kittenaugahr

nazi_chat.jpg

Last pic has been removed due to it being inappropriate

maca2kx said:
Rules on Posting:

5) No being a dick. You might be a racist wife beater in real life, we don't want that crap here. If your post is inflammatory and its only purpose is to annoy then don't expect to last here for long. Don't attack other members. If what you're about to say would earn you a smack in the mouth in any self respecting street then don't post it here.

maca2kx said:
Rules on Posting:

5) No being a dick. You might be a racist wife beater in real life, we don't want that crap here. If your post is inflammatory and its only purpose is to annoy then don't expect to last here for long. Don't attack other members. If what you're about to say would earn you a smack in the mouth in any self respecting street then don't post it here.
[/quote]

So now you're censoring my art, it's freedom of expression man, art is meant to be provocative, and if Bioware can get away with that shit ending claiming "artistic integrity" than I see no reason why my artwork that I spent ages working on can't be displayed

Icepick said:

maca2kx said:
Rules on Posting:

So now you're censoring my art, it's freedom of expression man, art is meant to be provocative, and if Bioware can get away with that s*** ending claiming "artistic integrity" than I see no reason why my artwork that I spent ages working on can't be displayed

I like Lord Justice Sedley's take on freedom of speech: "Free speech includes not only the inoffensive but the irritating, the contentious, the eccentric, the heretical, the unwelcome and the provocative provided it does not tend to provoke violence. Freedom only to speak inoffensively is not worth having."

I also agree with Voltaire when he said that "I may not agree with what you are saying but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Having said that, being a dick for the sake of being a dick is pointless. This reminds me of the topic cluster fucks of old where whatever belligerent poster the mods had pissed off created 'innocent' topics with the express purpose of labelling the mods as fascists, dictators, Nazis or whatever else that took their fancy when they took the correct action of closing the attention seeking topic. I wish I could still be surprised at this childish crying but after all these years the same old posters are throwing their toys out the pram because they don't get their way on a website they have no control over. Sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod