Seasons greetings from your favourite Canadians!!!

Rakon

Rookie
Except for Rain, he doesn't like us. Here's actual proof that both WickedLiquid and I hang out in real life:

lqH63.jpg

And hey! Looks like Ugh was there to join in on the fun!

NuJNo.jpg

danielrbischoff said:
I can tell that the second picture is photoshopped because of the pixels and because I have seen many 'shops in my time.

We were actually just watching his videos on TV, and I decided to take a picture.

But no, he wasn't there.

Rakon said:
danielrbischoff said:
I can tell that the second picture is photoshopped because of the pixels and because I have seen many 'shops in my time.

We were actually just watching his videos on TV, and I decided to take a picture.

But no, he wasn't there.
HAHA, love it.

Oh God what a terrible picture of us haha It doesn't help that Ira called to say he was on his way over while I was still sleeping lol

Yes we watched Ugh's YouTube channel. It required a lot of, erm... medical medication to watch it.

And Ugh, settle a bet, I say your name is UghRochester because you're disgusted/embarrased to live in Rochester. Rakon disagrees.

Ugh, put the microphone down. Your bane voice is terrible.

Thats cool. Id hang out with longo, but I'm afraid of anal rape.

UrbanMasque said:
As said by the big, intimidating black guy about the small, thin white guy.

And he's the one afraid...

Green_Lantern said:
Is it just me or do you guys just need an Alvin to complete the trio?

Actually we came to the conculsion that us chilling is more like this

109.jpg

...we should've done a second take man hahaha

Sometimes bro hugs are the Christmas gifts. And there's nothing wrong with that.

edit:
god dammit, stop thinking everything I say is innuendo-laden sarcasm.....

(...)

edit 2: GOD DAMMIT!

My best Christmas gift this year
2012_12_29_18_14_21_975.jpg

Happy Holidays. Ive only been up to Hamilton Ontario once but it was awesome.

WickedLiquid said:
Oh God what a terrible picture of us haha It doesn't help that Ira called to say he was on his way over while I was still sleeping lol

Yes we watched Ugh's YouTube channel. It required a lot of, erm... medical medication to watch it.

And Ugh, settle a bet, I say your name is UghRochester because you're disgusted/embarrased to live in Rochester. Rakon disagrees.
Rakon disagrees, because...well I mentioned this during our GR Community podcast

UrbanMasque said:
Ugh, put the microphone down. Your bane voice is terrible.

Bane, not that bad. How about Morgan Freeman?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuexmUFJe5A

UghRochester said:
WickedLiquid said:

Rakon disagrees, because...well I mentioned this during our GR Community podcast

Dude! He disagrees because why??? I can't remember everything from every pod cast lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle