Seasonal candy

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Many will say the king is Cadbury eggs but fuck that, it's all about the Xmas-time mint M&Ms. Must eat.

its all about the tangy candy canes
istockphoto_11186532-colorful-candy-canes-on-white-background-red-green-yellow-blue.jpg

Urbs, have you ever had the Starburst candy canes? Goddamn...

Yes we do have chocolate oranges. My dad would always buy those for our/his stockings. There's also raspberry chocolate oranges (raspberry flavored but still shaped like an orange), which are pretty gross.

toffie.png

The box should say Toffee but I can't find it in English. They come to Canada one a year for the holidays. I would eat the whole box if it didn't result in gaining excessive weight and serious health problems.

WickedLiquid said:
I would eat the whole box if it didn't result in gaining excessive weight and serious health problems.
That's no reason. Eat a whole box, then just throw up later and go for a jog.

Candy canes, regular ones, not those stupid colored ones, what were they thinking when they made those, pumpkin pie, and, more recently, egg nog. It's pretty good stuff (although not all of it is candy)

madster111 said:
WickedLiquid said:
I would eat the whole box if it didn't result in gaining excessive weight and serious health problems.
That's no reason. Eat a whole box, then just throw up later and go for a jog.

If I wanted to sound like a chick I would've said they're better than sex.

GiftedMonkey said:
Candy corn. And candy corn's hot cousin, candy pumpkins.

What?!

Bretimus_v2 said:
Marshmallow Peeps just called. They'd like you all to...ummm, recognize?

Seriously though...they're the best.

What?!

Those candies were a Halloween or Easter curse around here.

those tiny chocolate and/or white chocolate mint bars. I seem to eat those more during the holidays.

remember these?
498489.png

I agree with Chris. Peeps and candy corn are like a joke. There just sort of around for traditions' sake. Nobody actually eats them.

To hell with you both of you. I'm not a big chocolate, and those are two of my favorite candies. Mind you, you can just eat them all day or in large quantities.

I'm not a big fan of choclate. But those oranges are pretty good. And I will totally back used on his disliking of the raspberry ones.

Chocolate Oranges are only good when you leave them in your mouth long enough for them to melt (That's what she said)...

Just straight up eating them isn't as good.

^ That's kind of true of all chocolate, but especially true of chocolate oranges. Good call.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod