Saddest part of a game **Mark Your Spoliers**

Tangerine

Rookie
Resident Evil: Code Veronica spolier:
For me it's when Steve dies in Code Veronica. That shit was raw man.

NOTE: Everybody please, mark your spoilers. The best way to do this is with the "[ color=black ]" highlight trick. Be considerate of your fellow gamers.

-used

when you complete tekken 2 as Jack-2. and the finishing video is him being killed by the satellite.

He was ace, what stone-hearted bastards!

Master Chief not dying in the first Halo, that was pretty sad... hmmm

I think, it terms of that totally sucks for the Character is Jim Raynor in Starcraft losing Kerrigan to the Zerg, the fact that she becomes their leader and just doesn't die is even worse.

Okay, *SPOILER!*

I think, and I always do, that it's in Final Fantasy VII, when Aeris gets cut down, just out of nowhere. One of the most brutal gaming moment I've ever seen.

Yep, that's mine. Get your highlight on. It's about Final Fantasy VII, so many of you will already know what it is.

LetheanDreams said:
When I first played Ocarina of Time, I found the ending pretty sad.

Pussy.

*SPOILERZLOL*

Even though it isn't my saddest moment, I did feel sad when you had to make that choice of who to save in Mass Effect. I actually missed Kaiden. I should've kept him too, Ashley fucking sucks for the final parts of the game.

De-Ting said:
SPOILER!!!

I think your entire squad on CoD4 getting killed, both times, was pretty depressing...

That's probably the most depressing for me too.

As far as Final Fantasy VII, I really wasn't that sad. Don't get me wrong, it sucked but I was more surprising to me than anything else.

De-Ting, that has to be one of the worst fucking spoiler alerts i have ever seen.
not as bad as Tangerines, but still pretty shit.

FrozenBacon said:
LetheanDreams said:
When I first played Ocarina of Time, I found the ending pretty sad.

Pussy.

*SPOILERZLOL*

Even though it isn't my saddest moment, I did feel sad when you had to make that choice of who to save in Mass Effect. I actually missed Kaiden. I should've kept him too, Ashley f****** sucks for the final parts of the game.

Pfft.

At least I;m not talking about missing a dude!

I thought the core was supposed to make a man out of you boy! BOY!

J/k.

Did it bother you? Being black, and called a boy?

Dying in Izuna.
Lost everything I had on hand, including that sword of 432 ATK and that defense item of 379 DP

for me i think it would have been leaving Ash behind with the nuke in Mass Effect
or getting hit with the nuke in CoD 4.. that was a bummer..

De-Ting said:
SPOILER!!!

I think your entire squad on CoD4 getting killed, both times, was pretty depressing...
hatester111 said:
De-Ting, that has to be one of the worst f****** spoiler alerts i have ever seen.
not as bad as Tangerines, but still pretty s***.
Okay, I get it. You hate me.

And I'm glad to see I'm not alone with the CoD4 part.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod