Reveiwing

Boringman54

Rookie
I absolutely hate GR's review....text thingy. Just recently, I make my review, submit it, accidentally screw it up, try to edit it and all these stupid r/n/ things pop up, screwing up my review. It try to re-edit it and they are still there. What the hell is wrong with it!?

aha! bug submission. thanks.

thats due to the recent work on hacker-proofing the site. i'll get that fixed.

Here is a neat tip- write all of your reviews in Word with formatting etc and then convert to HTML and paste the HTML in to the submission field.

StalfrosCC said:
Here is a neat tip- write all of your reviews in Word with formatting etc and then convert to HTML and paste the HTML in to the submission field.
I do that already. It's just because I tried editing it. It would have been fine if I didn't edit it.

StalfrosCC said:

Do it the hardcore way and use notepad. ;)

Grey said:
StalfrosCC said:

Do it the hardcore way and use notepad. ;)
WOO!
notepad users represent!

seriously, notepad is awesome when using HTML.

used44 said:
So I have to learn how to use HTML to submit a review?

This is why I didn't suggest notepad :p

Used- if you use Word or Open Office you can convert all your formatting to HTML.

Personally, I love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod