Report thread button?

Tylzen

Rookie
I think there should be a "Report Thread" function, so the mods that are responsable for that part of the board gets an email attention that someone has reported a thread.
And who are kaanchtoofan, Sounds, Dave_Matthews, Moses- ? :D

I've seen used and JCD as other mods besides Maca.

The report thread idea is good but probably not required due to how busy the boards aren't but I will keep it in mind and see what the other mods have to say.

Kaanchtoofan, Sounds, DM and Moses are all old skool members who were modded long before most current members even found this place but their attendance has dropped off drastically recently along with a lot of other veterans.

Sam

Yeah I thought mods were suppose to view the msboard regularly.

Instead of keeping them as mods just because out of respect for being here so long, why not just make a GR Alumni group or something of all the vets and past mods.

Cause I haven't seen kaanchy in a loooong time.

Really, a report thread thing isn't necessary. At almost every hour of the day there is a mod active who can alert everyone if something happens. And if not, Maca usually logs on at about 6 am PST, JCD is usually on between 8am PST and 3pm PST, used is on after that and all the other people sign on between there, and if anything happens they can alert all the others.

And what can Used do if a thread that is suppose to be locked is made in "Misc" ? :D
He can scream at it, but what I can see he has no "power" in that area.

I've only been here at shortwhile, and I would agree with the current level of activity it wouldn't be needed.
But I've seen plenty of threads that are suppose to be locked and sent to hell. But can do nothing about it, besides watch them grow larger by half-brained spammers :) (No name mentioned, you all probably know who you are) :D

Tylzen said:
And what can Used do if a thread that is suppose to be locked is made in "Misc" ? :D
He can scream at it, but what I can see he has no "power" in that area.

I've only been here at shortwhile, and I would agree with the current level of activity it wouldn't be needed.
But I've seen plenty of threads that are suppose to be locked and sent to hell. But can do nothing about it, besides watch them grow larger by half-brained spammers :) (No name mentioned, you all probably know who you are) :D
I happen to be a full-brained spammer thankyouverymuch.

Longo_2_guns said:
Really, a report thread thing isn't necessary. At almost every hour of the day there is a mod active who can alert everyone if something happens. And if not, Maca usually logs on at about 6 am PST, JCD is usually on between 8am PST and 3pm PST, used is on after that and all the other people sign on between there, and if anything happens they can alert all the others.
I see somebody has been doing their research :shock: :twisted: ?

Tylzen said:
And who are kaanchtoofan, Sounds, Dave_Matthews, Moses-

yeah.. who is this sounds character??? i remember kaan, dm, moses.. but that sounds guy?? who does he think he is?

Lol, Kaanchy...

kaandonkey8fdkc3.jpg

19901769fr3.jpg

Old pictures of some compromising situations...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle