RE4: The letter

Tyrranis

Veteran
I've been going over Resident Evil 4 in my head recently, and there's one thing that doesn't add up.

It's that letter that Leon finds after waking up in the hut by the lake, where he fainted following the fight with the big fish thing. Who exactly wrote that letter?

Before anyone even thinks about saying that Ada wrote it, there is no chance that she had written it as at the time she was unconscious, having been captured by Bitores Mendez not long after saving Leon from him back at the house.

I don't really remember what letter you're talking about. But I mean if it wasn't her its not like it could of been many other people?

Luis?? maybe

Yeah, he did.

Following when Ada shot Mendez through the window when he was strangling Leon, she was hit by a tranq dart by Mendez.

She then wakes up on that altar with the axe-swinging guy lunging at her.

Well, I never finished the game, (yeah) but I don't remember the letter. One thing stands though: Ada was hot in Resident Evil 2, and Ada was hot in Resident Evil 4. Honestly, why didn't Leon even TRY to move in on her? I know I would have. I would have tapped her poorly animated 3d ass all night long.

well since this is about resident evil ill post it here, im curently playing through re2 on the gamecube, now here is my question do you think it looks better on hte psx? as for myself i do i think the ruff edges and textures looked better than the smothed over glass look on the game cube, but what about the dc version?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle