RAZR

Guernica

Rookie
So I got the new droid razr the other day with that 11/11/11 promotion they were having because my company is dropping it's cellphone plan for employess and I had to get my own but I'm loving this phone so far.

I had the Nexus One before and that was a great phone but I really like the sleek thin design of this phone. I know it won't get IceCreamSandwich untill January but I'm ok with that. The Smart Actions functionality that comes with this phone though is really cool. Love having my phone just know that when I plug in speakers I want Pandora to launch and so it does.

Other than that the specs are pretty similar to the Samsung Nexus coming out soon. In fact I didn't' like that the nexus doesn't have a micro SD expansion. I know some of are you are waiting for the Nexus though. Anyone else got the razr?

My friend said he was embarrassed by his old flip phone. I told him cell phone companies have him right where they want him...

If your phone can call people and text them then that's all you need bros!

Yeah I don't live in an area with 4G though I make it to Denver every once in a while so I get some 4G sometimes. I was actually surprised they had 3G where I am. My old provider didn't offer it here.

Have a Galaxy S2. Love it. Had the Thrill before exchanging it for this. Loved it too. The Droid RAZR seems like a solid phone. The Galaxy Nexus will disappoint I bet.

Lethean said:
Have a Galaxy S2. Love it. Had the Thrill before exchanging it for this. Loved it too. The Droid RAZR seems like a solid phone. The Galaxy Nexus will disappoint I bet.

I also have the galaxy S2, T-Mobile version (although I'm with Telus). Love it!

Daddio said:
Lethean said:

I also have the galaxy S2, T-Mobile version (although I'm with Telus). Love it!

Isn't it oh so nice and fast?

Oh and anyone here using an SNES emulator on their Android? Been playing me some of the greatest game ever...A Link to The Past! Just downloaded Secret of Mana and Star Fox as well.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
My phone still flips. Thinking of starting a members club at work for all of us with flip phones.

I had the LG shine, and was happy with ut. Woulda kept it another 5 years if i could. But, my camera stopped working. Then my speaker did the same. I had to cave and get a new one...HTC EVO 3D. Sexy phone, with 3D capability. I'm pretty happy.

The EVO 3D looks like an awesome phone. 3d is a neat little toy to show off but I don't know how useful other than that it is on a phone. Maybe you can play a 3ds emulator on it =P

I haven't tried any emulators on my phone yet. What's the best one?

Lethean said:
Isn't it oh so nice and fast?

Oh and anyone here using an SNES emulator on their Android? Been playing me some of the greatest game ever...A Link to The Past! Just downloaded Secret of Mana and Star Fox as well.

I'm enjoying being able to just drag movies onto my phone rather than having to convert. I also have SNES emulator, along with NES and N64. All the sweet games that are sitting in a box are now on my phone!

I'd love to root my phone so I can get the PS3 controller working on it, but not to sure I want to play the root game yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod