Racing wheels.

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
What is the best racing wheel you have ever used? What games are much better with racing wheels?

Also, I'm considering buying one for the Xbox360 - which would you suggest? Any of them worth the price?

Already tried this topic out, no replies, just got shut the F down.

Does the 360 have USB inputs? if so then you should try the Logitech G25. It's only $300 so you should get a couple of them. Other than that I like the one I have, but possibly it only works for Playstations and PC. I hear the MIcrosoft brand wheel is pretty good. Other than that I don't pay attention to Xbox.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xb ... cingwheel/

Now that I think about it, my friend had a the Momo wheel made by Logitech for the computer. It was nice, but that was something like five years ago. I really like the wheel I have, it is perfect with Gran Turismo.

Good luck and get back to me with your results.

I had one that worked for PS2 and XBox that was an actual seat w/ a steering wheel connected to the pedals. It was great, played MC2 on it a lot.

Just finished making a stand for my wheel. Hopefully it will work, I'll take pictures possibly so you can all enjoy the ghetto living I call my life.

After playing Gran Turismo 4 with the wheel, I can say that it is Perfection. I would use a stronger word, but I need to continue playing. Do yourself a favor used, get a wheel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod