Quirky Documentaries

Watching this lovely documentary right now on why Paul McCartney has been dead since 1966.

Conspiracy theory galore in this one to try and show why McCartney has been dead for years. Got to love random shit like that.

Haven't seen anything like that. That sounds pretty weird haha.

There's this one I've been meaning to watch, can't remember the name of it. It;s about two friends who travel from Washington state to Mass. on a segway the whole way. At first I thought it was just like many other documentaries out there right now where people think of something weird to do just to make a documentary but apparently it's pretty good!

Here we go! 10mph: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... BttSI4K0pw

Sounds like some Ancient Alien stuff.

I like watching conspiracy theory documents. The "experts" in them have interesting personas

Affen said:
Sounds like some Ancient Alien stuff.

I like watching conspiracy theory documents. The "experts" in them have interesting personas

Conspiracy documentaries have something that the books and essays just don't. A real sense of the person behind the words.

When you see him, you can judge whether that mfer is crazy or not for yourself. Hair do, voice, nervous twitches, its all there to see. Don't get that with a book.

King of Kong was pretty awesome.

It's kinda like the abortion issue if you're for it, you're a son of a gun, if you're against it, you're a son of a gun... I'm not God...

Kymatica.

It will expand your consciousness.

Also checkout Dark Side of the Moon, a mockumentary that basically supports a theory that Stanley Kubrick filmed the moon landing in 1969. My friend is still adamant it's all real.

WickedLiquid said:
King of Kong was pretty awesome.

It's kinda like the abortion issue if you're for it, you're a son of a gun, if you're against it, you're a son of a gun... I'm not God...
I don't think it's anywhere near the likes of an abortion issue. :) Good documentary though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod