Question.

Errr HEL-LO?! I'm already here.

I am Room Temperature man. Why do you think all your rooms and offices are at room temperature? That's right bitches, it is I who does it!

UghRochester said:
I'm UghRochester!

Dude if anything you'd be that villain who tried to be bad but ended up just sucking at it. Like Professor Chaos (the South Park one) changing up some soup orders at a restaurant and then thinking he's the most vile person on the face of the planet...

Professor Chaos is amazing. Do not include Ugh with Butters! Butters is MILES better!

I can think of a lot of things the Simpsons haven't done, but then again I haven't really watched the show in 5 or 6 years now. But yeah, you're not the good parts of Professor Chaos, you've pretty much just got the terrible thought process of his

I rather have the terrible thought process than be Butters in general...Lets see, Butter gained weight and was performed liposuction by young kids...He masterbaited to make sea creatures for Cartmans experiment...nevermind, I rather be Butters.

Haha...Masterbait. It's master bait for the ladies.

MASTURBATE! At least spell "to wank" correctly!

UghRochester said:
He masterbaited to make sea creatures for Cartmans experiment...nevermind, I rather be Butters.

No he didn't. The first thing of semen came from Ms. Chokesondick's stomach, which actually came from Mr. Mackey. The second load came from some dude in the alley..
Cartman said:
He just told me to close my eyes and pretend I was sucking on a long hose

Butters DID masturbate during the Lil' Crimestoppers episode when they needed a semen sample to rule him out of being a suspect. Get your episodes right dude

Cartman said:
He just told me to close my eyes and pretend I was sucking on a long hose

Butters DID masturbate during the Lil' Crimestoppers episode when they needed a semen sample to rule him out of being a suspect. Get your episodes right dude[/quote]
That's the episode I was thinking about. Also notice how I keep spelling masterbait the incorrect way (even when you guys corrected me for the fourth time).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle