• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JCD

Regular
PS3 Article
So. Sony are losing money (lots and lots of money) on every single PS3 made. Now, while this article outlines how powerful it is, I still think that this is incredibly bad news for Sony fans. Do you think this means that Sony are going to be less willing to spend money on upgrading the PS3 than MS are willing to spend on future upgrades for their console? (They have already upgraded the 360 numerous times) Maybe I'm being a little fanboyish, but if Sony have problems at launch and have to recall machines.... they are seriously fu*ked.

So is this article good news or bad?

even if PS3 sells good with no problems they don't have the games that would make someone want to buy a PS3 to play

For the fiscal three months prior to October 30th, Sony profits were down 94 percent.

This won't be that profitable of a year for them and the majority of 2007 won't be but I think in the end they will come out okay. I'm not saying first or second or third in these console wars, just saying they'll be okay. I mean, they need to sell 5 games to break even on one system. (Guesstimate.) I don't think we'll see those kinds of sales until Q2 or Q3 of the New Year.

Tyrranis said:
They'll be fine. Just wait until March 2007 when Europe, Australia and New Zealand get the PS3.

I think that will be too soon to see. Considering they're losing more than half the cost on systems in America and Canada alone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod