Buying the Mini?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

NinjaWrr

Regular
Music rights might have killed this a bit. They are missing some of the really big staple games from the system. I think I will still buy it, but less excited then before.

I don't care for a large majority of the games on the system. Of those I do care about, I already own a number of them physically and digitally and see no need to buy them yet again on an overpriced emulator.

I pre-ordered the Playstation Mini, but I'm actually considering cancelling my pre-order. I'm not really interested in most of the games that they're offering and I think they could have made some better choices.

Last edited:
Probably not for me either. Just nothing that looks that interesting to me. Although I have tons of memories playing the old Destruction Derby game.

I ended up cancelling my Playstation Mini and putting the money towards getting Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee Edition for my partner.

The list of games was pretty mediocre and apparently, the mini SNES can actually emulate PS1 games better than the actual PS1 Mini. Damn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod