Problem

De-Ting

Rookie
Thanks for forcing us onto the mobile site, reallyn o tbut it's still missing vital links, like Forums.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on "Disable Mobile." This should let you visit www.gamerevolution.com proper instead of getting the redirect.

The forums WILL NOT be on the mobile site any time soon (or possibly ever) because of how dated they are. That said, I have hopes and dreams that will probably never come to fruition. It doesn't stop me from hoping and dreaming.

...How about you link to the forums on the mobile site? Is there some weird law that says you can't do that? Go from mobile to regular GameRevolution forums?

....BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

Joe.JPG

De-Ting said:
...How about you link to the forums on the mobile site? Is there some weird law that says you can't do that? Go from mobile to regular GameRevolution forums?
I'll get attention to this.

New problem. Where the heck do you keep the old reviews, now? Not just reviews, but anything related to old consoles and games period.

De-Ting said:
New problem. Where the heck do you keep the old reviews, now? Not just reviews, but anything related to old consoles and games period.

that's a good question, actually.

I think he means like how the Reviews section only has games from this gen, and none of the older ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle