Preview for newest Pixar film is kind of a downer.

If my children enjoy any toys or media that aren't 100% holy, I'm going to beat them with a stick.

<Kid goes outside and picks up a stick. He starts waving it around like a wand or using it as a gun.>

That's it! No more trees!

Lien said:
So... who made this cartoon?

Don't know, it's for Jehovah's Witnesses though. They take the zest out of life. No celebrations, no holidays. OBEY.

On a lighter side, rule 34 has already been inacted. Even though I can't show you the picture on this forum, I can still describe it.

"Picture the mother squatting, she has her orgasm face on, and in between her Vajayjay is that wizard toy."

Bretimus_v2 said:
Eh, JWs are people just like you. Lumping perception of people by one descriptive is sooooo last year.

Normal people dont walk door to door disturbing me from sleep/sunday morning cartoons to tell me I'm a sinner and should follow their god

Normal people also accept blood transfusions to save their lives

just saying

Yup and no Catholic uses a prophylactic. My message isn't dislike, it's more lumping a group.

danielrbischoff said:
A holy stick so that you can swing it faster.
Not to mention that it'll do double damage against the undead.

How sad. News flash: Jesus doesn't hate. I feel sorry for people taught to think like that. Reminds me of Waterboy. "That toy is the Devil!"

"You seem really excited about this. Let's throw it in the bin!"

I was curious so I watched "Lesson One" as well. That poor imaginary child.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod