Power Wheels Topic

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by grandmagoodtimes, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grandmagoodtimes

So does anyone like racing games here? Of those people who enjoy racing games, do any of you use a steering wheel controller? Please leave here your thoughts, comments, pictures of your setup, etc. I am interested in wheels.

2. grandmagoodtimes

Well screw you guys, I'm going to talk to myself in my own topic. You can all suck my nnnnnnnnnnnnuts.

I just bought this wheel

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gamin ... 3&cl=us,en

and it is the most awesome thing ever. I have played Gran Turismo 4 and Toca Race Driver 3 with it and both were phenomenal. I also tried Burnout Revenge and Midnight Club 3 Dub Remix and both were not that great. Unfortunately, Test Drive Unlimited does not support wheeled play on the PS2 and this pisses me off. Thankfully GT4 and TRD3 are well worth the purchase of the wheel. When Need for Speed Pro Street comes out I will be getting it for sure. And don't worry guys, I didn't pay $130 for the wheel I got it cheaper from Walmart.

Screw you people if no one replies to this or even reads it, I am having the time of my life racing.

3. Dark_Legacy

Dark_Legacy Rookie

No, you won't talk to yourself in your own topic. Closed.

-dL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.