Postal movie trailer

Postal = Brilliant, Hilarious game
Postal movie = Could be a good movie
Uwe Boll making a postal (or any other for that matter) movie = CRAAAAAAAP.

Next please.

Honestly.....

It might be ok.

I think Boll realized that he can't make a serious movie, so he is going the opposite way with this one...so in that sense, it will probably suck still, but not as much as the last ones he did.

Wes said:
Looks like we have another Snakes on a Plane.

"Snakes on this mother****ing plane!" was quite redeeming, mister. And you should feel shame. SHAME! for suggesting that anything Uwe Boll touches could occupy the same sentence as one of Samuel L. Jackson's most brilliantly delivered pieces of dialogue.

Youth of today. No respect.

awwww

This freakin' director, I keep seeing this guy on gamer shows and G4 and stuff. Everyone hates this poor SOB. He made some of the worst, if not the worst, game based movies, in recorded history. There was actually a petition created and signed by a lot of people to keep him from making movies, and from the looks of that trailer, I'd sign it too. But people really hate this guy, wow :D

:cry: another game based movie made by Uwe Boll everytime one of these are made an angel loses there wings.

not what this said
When rumors appeared that Uwe Boll expressed interest in a Metal Gear Solid movie, and claimed to have been given a script to read, Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima responded in his audioblog HIDECHAN, "Absolutely not! I don't know why Uwe Boll is even talking about this kind of thing. We've never talked to him. It's impossible that we'd ever do a movie with him

No problem.

Anyway, I am suprised Kojima said what he did. He could have been way more harsh. And Boll couldn't do shit without having to deal with one of the most violent collectives of fanboys known to man.

:lol: yeah bowl isnt the mosted liked by fanboys i just feel sorry for postal and his other future works like Fear Effect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod