Portal

-FCM-

Rookie
I realize this is old news, but I had to make a topic because this game is perfect. I honestly can't think of a criticism. My friends and I were laughing our asses off. Everything about it is brilliant. It is seamless. Probably the smartest game I've ever played.

Wait, what were you and your friends laughing about? That it's such a good game?

But anyway, yeah, Portal is a great game, both the flash version and the console version. Honestly, I like the 360 version over the others, just because I ended up getting stuck at one point in the flash version, but otherwise, they're both very fun and well-made games. I have a feeling it's becoming another cult game like Halo however, and there are lots of other great games that didn't get as much recognition. Braid is a good example.

It's probably the funniest game I've ever played. And one of the most clever.

It was great, but there was zero replay value for me. I just wish Valve had kept making additional maps for it, but they take too long to do everything anyway.

Sure, there were challenge maps, but I just didn't get back into the game after the first run through the 'campaign'.

It is too short, the story isn't really that good, and it is too simplistic for long term entertainement.

Good game but I definitely wouldn't call the game flawless. It was a good HL2 mod and played like a HL2 mod, a damn good one though.

I agree with FrozenBacon and glark03, Portal is unfortunately a short game that offers little to no replay value.

but I do agree with Diablolus, it was a wonderful three hours. :)

It was a very clever and unique game, and the humour was really good. The game is quite challenging as well on your first (and probably only) run through it. The graphics seem a bit out dated but they still look good.

For a stand alone game it's pretty cheap so I think it's a fair price considering it's length, but it's a very nice little bonus in the Orange Box bundle. :p

Considering it came in the orange box with TF2, HF2 as well as both episodes, I think I'll forgive its length. Not to mention it's one of the most clever games conceived.

this may be a bit off topic but i got my little cousin hte orange box for chirstmas, he is 14 and in 8th grade and just cant seem to figure portal out. Do you think he is to young for this game, or just a little slow?

Pres........ :?

And Jive, I'm 14 and in 8th grade and Portal's easy. Get him through if he's having a few tough levels, but seriously, it's not a hard game. I'm not considered smart and can get through it fairly quickly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod