Pokemon or money?

lokness

Rookie
Ok imagine this. you are offered the chance to have 1 pokemon or 2 mirrion dorraz.What do you choose?

Keep in mind if you chose a pokemon you have to feed it and take care of it and have the appropriate environment for it (you need a lake for a garidos). And it will eventually die.

What do you do?

amount of pokemon in the world:0
amount of money in the world: 9999999 to the power of fucking 9999999.

i would chose a pokemon and whore it to the world making me birrions of dorras in the process. i want a charizard so i can ride him to uni and flame all the cunts that take my parking spot.

crazycracker22 said:
I would a choose a pokemon and it would love me and care for me and we would be the best of friends.
i herd u liek mudkipz...

What's the sexiest Pokemon? I'll have to go through my collection again, or of course, take my epic level 100 Typhlosion, because I am so gay for him.

Anyway, Pokemon. If it was Digimon, I'd take Renamon in a heartbeat.

De-Ting said:
What's the sexiest Pokemon? I'll have to go through my collection again, or of course, take my epic level 100 Typhlosion, because I am so gay for him.

If it was anyone else, I would pass this off as a joke. But considering your "affection" towards Argonians as well, well, I dunno what to think.

I'll take a Lucario, thanks.
One of the few PKMN that can speak to humans, able to destroy the shit out of my enemies with ease and much, MUCH harder to obtain than 2 million dorrar.

DEFINITELY a pokemeon. Do you know how many Asian chicks woudl dig me with one of those?!
Which one? Corrr I dunno, never played it....Maybe Squirtle, because he is very pet-like and I can also be a make-shift fireman...which in turn will get me laid with the white chicks.
Black chicks are the only ones I'm not available for - sorry girls.

Longo_2_guns said:
De-Ting said:

If it was anyone else, I would pass this off as a joke. But considering your "affection" towards Argonians as well, well, I dunno what to think.
I think you would like in on that action. :brow2:

I'd go for the pokemon, then make a youtube video of me smashing the pokeball with a sledgehammer or something. IZOR BEE UTOOB FAME!

I like to point out his fun little fact sheet:

pokescience.jpg

I'd choose the Pokemon... But he'd be Rayquaza, he'd live in the lake I'm moving next to (It's literally off our backyard) and then I would fly him wherever I need to go. Also, he would use Hyper Beam on any low-flying aircraft that disturb the peace and silence around my house. He would hunt the deer and, lately, Coyote/Wolf halfbreeds that are flourishing around my area. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf You can hear them at night, farther north than I am.

Pokémon. They are the best things ever, and clearly, can defy all laws of physics. Money can't buy you happiness, but a Charizard sure as hell can.

10000_Squirrels said:
I'd choose the Pokemon... But he'd be Rayquaza, he'd live in the lake I'm moving next to (It's literally off our backyard) and then I would fly him wherever I need to go. Also, he would use Hyper Beam on any low-flying aircraft that disturb the peace and silence around my house. He would hunt the deer and, lately, Coyote/Wolf halfbreeds that are flourishing around my area. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf You can hear them at night, farther north than I am.

"Coywolves have the wolf characteristics of pack hunting and aggression and the coyote characteristics of lack of fear of human-developed areas. They seem to be bolder and more intelligent than regular coyotes."

That is really, really fucking disturbing.

Pokemon sucks, I'd rather use the money to invest in the development of actual possibilities...

LIKE DIGIMON, HEEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod