Please Increase Comment Character Limit

Rinnon

Rookie
Just wanted to put it out there, that 1000 characters for comments to the Manifesto etc... is pretty low. Even by other non-forum comment box standards it's pretty low. I mean, I understand that we don't want it to be unlimited or for comments to get to essay length, but 1000 character can really limit the level of conversation that's possible in the threads. Personally, I feel 2000 is where it should be at, but even an increase to 1500 would be an improvement.

Please at least consider it. Thank you.

Yup! No problem! I guess it got pushed live today. We don't get notified on everything that get's changed on the site :-/
But the tech team has been really on it lately!

danielrbischoff said:
Yup! No problem! I guess it got pushed live today. We don't get notified on everything that get's changed on the site :-/
But the tech team has been really on it lately!

Oh did it? I was just thanking you for putting the request forward to the right people! I didn't realize it had gone live. Maybe I'll go test it in a long buried manifesto.

Oh, hot damn, it HAS been changed to 2000. Awesome. Now my Haiku's won't be needlessly cut short!

Oh, so, something else to pass to your tech guys. This is really minor, but it's worth mentioning. When you type a message that goes over 1000 characters, it will still post the message just fine, but it still gives you the little red "Your post is over 1000 Characters" pop up. Like I said, it then goes on to post just fine, but I imagine that pop up needs to be adjusted to appear at the correct limit now.

Just thought I'd pass that forward. =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod