Picture taken at e3

I think the developer said something along the lines of "don't expect it anytime soon."

I didn't have any problem understanding the storyline. You do need to play at least kingdom hearts 1 and 2 to understand it though. Wiki helps to. http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/

And yeah I doubt we will see it for at least 2 years. Hopefully we will see a small ps4 price drop by then. Or a awesome Kingdom Hearts 3 bundle, I would soo pre-order a Kingdom hearts 3 bundle.

Stole this from UrbanMasque, because I thought it was awesome.
1009144_865497743847_1965134197_o.jpg

If you don't already know, Urban is that black dude.

A big, scary black guy amongst all of the pasty, white nerds?

That's like the exact opposite of hiding.

danielrbischoff said:
I feel really bad that I didn't meet up with Urbz. It just never came together. :(
I would feel bad too. I mean, look how sad Urban looks. I bet he felt like this
tumblr_m1aubwKGt41qbn6jwo1_500.gif

Thats exactly how I felt ugh... *sigh*...
No one wants to play with me :(

Sourdeez, there is no reason whatsoever to go to Missouri. Unless its for a Tech N9ne show.

I got some good pictures, but i'm too lazy to post them.

Sourdeez said:
UrbanMasque said:
Sourdeez, there is no reason whatsoever to go to Missouri. Unless its for a Tech N9ne show.

Urbz you already know...you already know :D

Booze is incredibly cheap, and you can get a 2 bedroom apartment for about 500/mo.

Cost of living is fantastic, and you can go anywhere that's not saint louis on the cheap. And the cardinals are better than any cali team.

Other than that, yeah, Tornadoes, earthquakes, the KC Royals and soy.

Im not really a sports guy but I did watch the giants win the world series while I was living in california.

I happen to love Tornados, I always have since I was a kid growing up in southern Illinois. Even when they tore apart the little town I went to elementary school in. 6 tornadoes touched down that day while I was in school. I remember I was outside collecting the balls after p.e. and it suddenly was pitch black dark. I could hear my P.E. teacher screaming at me to get inside.

Really I could live anywhere as long as I had a good internet connection.
Taxes are low here which is ultra nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod