Persona 3 Review coming soon?

Solaris10

Rookie
Simple question.

Is a persona 3 review coming one day? I know many consider that the PS2 is dead but I find this title to be a gem!

If this isnt the right section, just tell me :) .

The game has been out since August 2007 or so, so I doubt they would deem it worthy of such a late review. It would be cool, though. Good game.

Too bad... but they still could review FES.

And if the staff at GR never played Persona 3.... do it. But beware the music :( .

I really enjoy the music during the animes and during the Dark Hour, but I'm sure you're talking about the school day music... which is just terrible Japanese groooooove pop.

Actually, I got the Persona 3 edition that came with the concept art booklet and soundtrack. i should put that shit on my iPod! Then I would get all the ladies!

Well I would love to do a user review but I think it's impossible to do one unless a GR staff member does it no? I tried but did not see the button.

Ha! Way to suck, Solaris. :p

EDIT: All teasing aside - great review, Nick. Brave style throughout. I can see how it would be confusing to someone who has never heard of, nor played, Persona 3, but it was still a pretty cool review.

AHAHAHAH!

His his defense, the Personal 3 page doesn't link to that review. At least it didn't when I went looking for its info page to link him the User Review template.

Edit: wait... Is Persona 3: FES something different?

I'm confused. The Japanese confuse me.

FES is the more recently released "Director's Cut " version. Basically the same, but helpful because the original copy is tough to track down.

used44 said:
Ha! Way to suck, Solaris. :p

EDIT: All teasing aside - great review, Nick. Brave style throughout. I can see how it would be confusing to someone who has never heard of, nor played, Persona 3, but it was still a pretty cool review.

Yeah, I definitely sacrificed a little bit of understanding for style. I felt that mimicking the awesome weirdness of Persona 3 would be the best way to honor it. It's just that good (the only game I've given in the A-range yet).

Wow Nick I am sorry! I never saw the review and uit never appear on the page! Wow way to suck!

By the way, thanks for the reading Nick...spot on like always. Sorry again dude!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod