People you wish you'd never met online

AMANIAC

Rookie
Not just the 12 year old who screams down the mike, but also the creepy people who won't leave you alone. I had one guy on gta 4 who, just because i helped him get a special car, thought i was his best friend. A few examples of this:
Him: Here you can drive the car, now.
Me: Uh, thanks.
Him: That's what friends are for.
Me: Oh....uh.....yeah.

Another one:
Him: I really appreciate what you've done for me. You're the only person who's ever helped me, everyone else just shoots me and is mean to me. I hope we can do it again tomorrow.
Me: Oh...yeah, i'm probably not gonna be online tomorrow
Him: Oh, well we can do it the day after.
Me: Oh, ok.........uh bye.

Oh yeah, his gamertag is "NiceDean", just incase you end up seeing him. I advise you shoot at him and scream at him that he's a faggot, wanker etc rather than help him.

my only real awkward moments online, are from WoW. Well I guess I had it coming ( I was playing a female toon) people asking me if I want to be their online GF, or overall hitting on me...also my Miss tells sometimes embrassed me.

"hey Josh ,
now I know why your user name is Spanky! lol
high five"

Youtube comment that was left on one of my videos after I left a comment on his video...

Getting hit on by men wouldn't be so bad, unless you're straight (how weird would that be?). :roll:

AMANIAC said:
Getting hit on by men wouldn't be so bad, unless you're straight (how weird would that be?). :roll:

It's pretty weird, especially when you're walking away from them and they say, "Nice ass!" ...and they're sitting in a wheelchair. You just gotta accept the compliment and keep walking.

clockworks said:
my only real awkward moments online, are from WoW. Well I guess I had it coming ( I was playing a female toon) people asking me if I want to be their online GF, or overall hitting on me...also my Miss tells sometimes embrassed me.

My main is a female character and I have never had that occur to me in the 2+ years that I played...While I have been asked if I am a chick, but nothing more than that....

Green_Lantern said:
clockworks said:

My main is a female character and I have never had that occur to me in the 2+ years that I played...While I have been asked if I am a chick, but nothing more than that....

The only major advantage I had playing a femle toon was that people were always willing to help me out.

^You're a damsel in distress, we have to help you. Oh and you'll also like us......we like to be liked................

AMANIAC said:
Oh yeah, his gamertag is "NiceDean", just incase you end up seeing him. I advise you shoot at him and scream at him that he's a faggot, wanker etc rather than help him.

Doesn't this defeat the purpose of people you wish you had never met? If you give out gamertags then more people can meet him. Plus, screaming at someone over a mic and calling him a faggot or a wanker simply put you into the seat of the twelve year-old doing the same thing. If you don't like someone you meet online you simply do not accept their friend request and put them on an ignore list. Not too difficult.

Ok, i was being sort of immature about screaming at them, but trust me, i'd have rather done that than "made friends" with him.

all my toons in wow are female with girl names

i also play with a girl whos seriously hot (i hope those pics she sent were of her) and we often start /kissing each other when in instances with random people

the reactions are just hilarious

"whoa this is the best group ever",etc.

^yeah, I can't denie I didn't enjoy messing with some of them. really made things awkward for a poor few when I took it too far .You could say i'm perveted, but I say I have a wild imagination.

Does it have to be gaming?
Cause if not ill go with Zanker.
What?
But in all honesty, ill go with racists. Ill quit out if the N word is said more than three or four times. I cant handle it.

Ther 12years old virgin screaming lol, pwned, LMAO and Roflecakes in the frigging MIC! I mean, ok, in a chat room but you DON'T HAVE TO ACTUALLY SAY IT FOR GODSAKE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle