Peace Enforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
cdbmacn said:
p.s. im not a communist for reading that news site, its actually really good for honest world news

Wait, you do know that Russia doesn't even claim to be communist any more for almost 20 years now, right?

Sounds like a fun game, do you get to play as the US and watch the world point out your blatant hypocrisy when comparing the situation in Kosovo and Ossetia?

ZankerH said:
Wait, you do know that Russia doesn't even claim to be communist any more for almost 20 years now, right?

Yes, but its other people not knowing this I was thinking of :p

cdbmacn said:
Yes, but its other people not knowing this I was thinking of :p

If anyone still believes Russia is a communist country, you can safely assume they're too dumb to warrant caring about their opinion.

Lethean said:
ZankerH said:
do you get to play as the US and watch the world point out your blatant hypocrisy when comparing the situation in Kosovo and Ossetia?

Do you ever stop?

Or, how about a minigame where you play an american "military advisor" and instruct the georgians on how to best perform an ethnic cleansing and blame it on the Russians, then you have to run like hell to escape the Russian counter-attack and pretend you were never in Georgia in the first place!

Relevant.

UrbanMasque said:
In this game.. if russias the good guy.. whose the bad guy?

Georgia and BP, just like in RL, as much as it's possible to draw the distinction between the "good" and the "bad" in this case.

Lethean said:
What country are you from Zanker?

Irrelevant to the discussion, but, to encompass different definitions of being from somewhere, I currently reside in Switzerland. I was born in Austria and spent most of my life in the Czech republic and Germany, and my parents are German and Slovak. I'm from Europe.

Ok, I don't care if it's relevant or not. I just wanted a straight answer. (Although that is something I think you are not capable of giving.)

I also don't care one way or the other what your parents are, I asked about you.

Thank you for answering.

Lethean said:
Ok, I don't care if it's relevant or not. I just wanted a straight answer. (Although that is something I think you are not capable of giving.)

I also don't care one way or the other what your parents are, I asked about you.

Thank you for answering.

The phrase "being from somewhere" includes just about every definition from ancestry, citizenship, place of upbringing, prevailing culture, etc, all of them probably relevant to the reason why you've asked me that in the first place. If I'm unable to give you what you would consider a straight answer, it's because you've asked the wrong question.

And now an equally irrelevant question from my side: Why do you care about my general geographical and genealogical roots, commonly defined as belonging to an imaginary entity (nation)?

Stop trying to show off your great "intellect". I think it's pretty damn obvious what I meant when I asked where you from. I didn't ask the wrong answer.

I asked out of simple curiosity.

God you are the most irritating poster i've seen at GR in a long time. \

Lethean said:
Stop trying to show off your great "intellect". I think it's pretty damn obvious what I meant when I asked where you from. I didn't ask the wrong answer.

Well, perhaps I should paraphrase here: You've posed an unclear question. Given my explanation, how would you have answered that question with a single country/"nation" name?

I'd have simply said where I live or where I had lived most of my life and then the place I currently reside in. I wouldn't go off saying "to encompass the different definitions" or start talking about my parents. You aren't that important to us for us to care.

A simple "I lived here but now live here" would have sufficed.

Let's get back on topic though, this is getting us nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod