Paul Walker Dead at 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the loser whom i can't put anywhere in my vin diesel/The rock erotica fan fict... huh i mean he's the successful guy who stars in the fast and the furious franchise, if anyone asking here.

Curious how they gonna play it out in the next flick

07-new-york-times-cover-man-walks-on-moon.jpg

Seriously though, its sad. Dude was coming back from a charity event. Seemed like a genuinely nice guy. And a nice reminder that life for us young'ns can end any day for any reason.

So ironic he dies speeding in a Porsche though.

He died in a fast car crash. It's sad and ironic.

But being someone who used to live in california. Slow the fuck down everyone, Just because you can pull something off doesn't make you a stunt driver.

It's sad because Paul Walker was only forty years old (which is still too young) and he has left behind a fourteen year old daughter. Judging from the sound of things, it sounds like Paul Walker was a genuinely nice person.

I'm also sad for the man who unfortunately passed with him. I don't know who he is, but he was apparently the man driving Paul's car at the time.

As sad as this situation is, it was just a reminder to me that we need to be careful and stay safe on the roads.

"it's so sad, I was his biggest fan, despite having never talked about him before this accident and I can't name any other movies he's been in beyond the fast and furious series"

Celeb speeding in porsche on public roads dies, not many fucks given

I made a similar comment on facebook and got chewed out, car was speeding for sure, don't see many cars disintegrate when going the speed limit

XZYkdda.gif

Icepick said:
don't see many cars disintegrate when going the speed limit
MR cars are designed specifically to 'disintegrate' in the event of an accident.
See:
zgH2qyvl.jpg

KaMI3hal.jpg

The problem here is that the CGT is stupidly unsafe for the speeds they're capable of. We're talking a 210mph+ automobile that exploded into a fireball in the event of a <100mph accident. If the same speed and angle accident occurred in, for example, a Mercedes SLS, we wouldn't be in this thread because the news would read: 'Fast and furious star injured in car accident, F&F7 release pushed back a month'
The Carrera GT, however, has the fuel tank sitting between the engine and the passenger cell. Otherwise known as the 'full retard' placement. Combine that with the lack of skidmarks indicating a truly out of control vehicle, and simply saying 'speed' is the cause of the accident and subsequent deaths is fucking retarded

A vehicle still has to pass the ENCAP safety test, and given how sever the germans are on their automative health and safety (even going so far as to limit german produced vehicle to 150mph), any crash on a public road, if within the speed limit, should leave more than 1/3rd of the car intact

saying speed wasn't a factor is fucking retarded

No, you know what, you're right Madster, a racing driver, in a porsche, with a celeb copilot, were doddling through the city at a steady 45 mph when, for absolutely no reason, god reached down and grabbed the car, and smashed it against a tree, because there were no skidmarks, this is the only logical conclusion

Icepick said:
A vehicle still has to pass the ENCAP safety test,
Not a legal requirement, and indeed the CGT has no ENCAP or NHTSA rating.

Icepick said:
Given how sever the germans are on their automative health and safety (even going so far as to limit german produced vehicle to 150mph)
Manufacturers limit the cars to 155mph (250km/h) for reliability concerns, not because it's illegal. Japanese cars are limited to 180km/h by law, but that's it.

Icepick said:
Any crash on a public road, if within the speed limit, should leave more than 1/3rd of the car intact
Speed limit in the Northern Territory is 130km/h (80mph). You'll find that most cars would be pretty much ruined after crashing at those speeds. The CGT might hold up a little better, but it's still not exactly known as a 'safe' car.

Speed may have indeed been a factor, but it's also just as likely that a Hornet was in the car and made them spaz out into a tree, which as i said would've been fine if they were in an SLS, S60R or M5 or something.

madster111 said:
Icepick said:
A vehicle still has to pass the ENCAP safety test,
Not a legal requirement, and indeed the CGT has no ENCAP or NHTSA rating.

Icepick said:
Given how sever the germans are on their automative health and safety (even going so far as to limit german produced vehicle to 150mph)
Manufacturers limit the cars to 155mph (250km/h) for reliability concerns, not because it's illegal. Japanese cars are limited to 180km/h by law, but that's it.

Icepick said:
Any crash on a public road, if within the speed limit, should leave more than 1/3rd of the car intact
Speed limit in the Northern Territory is 130km/h (80mph). You'll find that most cars would be pretty much ruined after crashing at those speeds. The CGT might hold up a little better, but it's still not exactly known as a 'safe' car.

Speed may have indeed been a factor, but it's also just as likely that a Hornet was in the car and made them spaz out into a tree, which as i said would've been fine if they were in an SLS, S60R or M5 or something.

We're both wrong on the 155 mph barrier, it's a gentlemen's aggreement between the larger automakers to prevent forced limits, pushed forward by the German green party, which is where I gathered it was law, turns out it's more of a guideline, has nothing to do with reliability

Secondly, the Carerra GT is a handful to drive, at speed. AT FUCKING SPEED. If a race car driver can't handle the car under the most basic of driving conditions (they were driving around the block to find out why the car was stalling) then the GT would have been removed from the market, long before walker would ever be able to sit in one.

Maybe something went wrong, maybe a tire blew, maybe a dog ran out, maybe paul was blowing him and bit down by accident, whatever the scenario, it had to of involved speed, which was my original point

Green_Lantern said:
Where can I unsubscribe from Madster facts?

Don't, it turns out he is 100% correct

The local sheriff has made a formal announcement at a press release, Dec 3rd, at 5 after 12., the announcement is as follows

"We are pleased to announce a conclusion to the investigation for the Paul Walker death. Initially when we arrived on the scene, and found a porsche swallowing a tree we assumed the subject was speeding, however we closely examined the evidence, namely this picture I googled

1474622_1435915726620595_2013276913_n.jpg

As you can clearly see, there are tell tale signs of speed being an issue, however this is an illusion. While sifting through the debris, my team of forensic investigators realized the emblem on the car was a Porsche, and from there we were easily able to ascertain the details of the incident. I ordered a halt to the operation and sent the investigators home. I quickly booted up my laptop and fired off an email to our Porsche expert, Madster, fortunately because he lives in his mothers basement, he was available for questioning, I have a recording of the phone call"

*loud crunching noises, probably cheesies followed by weazing*
"you men clearly know nothing, in the event of a crash at 4mph, or even a stiff breeze hitting it, the porsche carerra GT was built specifically to splinter off into two seperate, but equally important parts. *loud inhale followed by 3 minutes of cheesey crunching* The front section, upon this separation, sets out on it's main goal, which is to wrap itself around the closest poplar tree, and we can see here it performed as designed, the second group of the car then explodes into thousands of tiny parts and charred remains. This is actually a safety feature, it's designed to maim and injure anyone nearby with shrapnel so they're too busy dying to notice the shame you'll have of crashing your vehicle"

"Thanks to the tireless efforts of Madster working hand in hand with law enforcement, we were able to recreate the scene, and it would seem all evidence points to this being a tragic parallel parking incident, were the vehicle ever so slightly grazed some curbing."

The community, perhaps reeling from shock, formed a flash mob and set out to destroy all visible curbs and sidewalks as a result, it would appear that this tragedy may continue for some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod