• paper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • plastic

• Bags suck!

• Total voters
grandmagoodtimes said:
For what purpose? Putting my groceries in or putting over the head of my sex partners?
Excellent point. Bags don't have one universal purpose, they're ambiguous objects and it's about damn time someone recognized that.

PS- plastic for both purposes mentioned.

electricthunder said:
Doesn't matter what for you should like them the same whatever you do with them or something i think.

Possibly the most retarded thing I have heard in a while. Obviously different jobs and situations require different types of bags. If I was trying to carry some liquids, such as vomit or blood, a paper bag would just not do. Therefore when I am carrying blood, I do not like paper bags as much as I like plastic ones.

They are beginning to charge extra for the use of plastic bags here. Gradually they are being phased out to reduce landfill and damage to the environment.

Never quite understand why that's one option you always have... Why don't they just standardize it to one or the other...

To even get paper bags in most stores around where I live, you have to ask for them.

I prefer plastic because it is easier to carry, but it really isnt a big deal. I wouldn't mind if all stores switch to paper for environmental reasons.

grandmagoodtimes said:
electricthunder said:
Doesn't matter what for you should like them the same whatever you do with them or something i think.

Possibly the most retarded thing I have heard in a while. Obviously different jobs and situations require different types of bags. If I was trying to carry some liquids, such as vomit or blood, a paper bag would just not do. Therefore when I am carrying blood, I do not like paper bags as much as I like plastic ones.[/quote

You got a point but i guess i didn't really think about that so sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod