Over and out.

Ben

Rookie
Today's my last day at Game Revolution.

God, that sounds weird. I think I said it better - or at least longer - here:

Ben's Farewell Speech.

So yeah, that's that. Editing GR has been the event of my life, and I thank all of you for digging what we do. Seriously, without you fine people reading this garbage, it's just a couple guys being weird. Instead, it's a real, living thing, and being able to have a hand in its creation has been a complete joy.

Sifting through GR for ten years means it's probably an impossible habit to break, so I imagine I'll still float by every so often. See you around. :)

Much love,
Ben

Its sad to see you go ben. I think you are a cool dude and i have lots of fond memories of the times in the livechat and listening to the Hebro CD i bought from you. Good luck in all of your future endeavors. you'll be missed.

btw you still owe me a trip to michigan to play NBA Jam wearing a Darko jersey thanks to the pistons winning it all in 2004. :)

Bye Ben! I will miss you <3

Atleast now your table is completely clean, so you can create a masterful review of Nexus at your own pace :)

Im with my pal Shaft on this one (and I really need to try and say that a lot less often than I do).

I've been around like an unemployed ninja for your 20 minute chat visits for 5 years now, and you are most certainly a stand up chap, Ben, and have made for some fly reviewing. It's sad to see you go. It is a shock though, and i'm sure an end of an era for you GR guys.

Stop by the chat every now and then for a marijuana kazoo, Benny. You'll be missed.

)))-:

Be sure to post back when you get another job so we can see what you are up to!

But for now, goodbye! This is the biggest loss GR has suffered since Colin left, and it may be even bigger than that!

:cry:

GR used to be my home, now it seems like it's being ruined with a lot of people leaving. Goodbye, you will be missed. I remember all the good times I've had at GR through the years and I hope everything will get back to normal, but it's sad seeing a lot of people leave including some older members. :(

Bye Ben, I hardly knew you and I wish I knew you better.

The minimal conversations we had in livechat were fun! Make sure you come by once in a while and visit us livechatians.

Au Revoir Ben!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod