Optimus Crime!

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Your signature! I remember that was from a contest like 10 years ago, right? Badass.

Huzzah! I have done something worthwhile!

2ugz5s1.png

I don't know, did they ever talk about it in Scott Pilgrim?

lol, I often joke about how baseball calls it the WORLD series. Only in America :p

You're right, he did. I've been chatting with Duke on email lately. He did a lot of the original GR art. I had been hoping to get some original GR avatars, just the originals like the Pouncing Turtle and such, but those hard drives have already been junked or are MIA.

Optimus-Crime said:
You're right, he did. I've been chatting with Duke on email lately. He did a lot of the original GR art. I had been hoping to get some original GR avatars, just the originals like the Pouncing Turtle and such, but those hard drives have already been junked or are MIA.

How's he doing these days?

Optimus-Crime said:

Honestly, I would have expected you to have kept them. You're like the unofficial GR archivist.

He was well and he's still very nice. A class act, that dUKE is.

I do have a few things actually, but my power supply crapped out on my old pc and I haven't had the time to swap it out or recover anything from my old hdd.

Me too, I remember the original kung-fu-elvis :(

I will pay money for good quality old GR images!

edit: I also keep my sig pic because that's the old Logo, and my friend made it for me in like '05, but now in 1920x1080 it's fairly small :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod