OM NOM NOM NOM

Kijan

Rookie
What the title says... what do you like to drink/eat while you are playing?

I like to make myself a cup of coffee and slice'n'dice up some fruits. :D

I try to avoid eating when I'm playing video games just because my hands get the controller dirty enough as it is.

That said if I'm under the influence I'll much on anything while I'm playing games.

I have water or Dr. Pepper. I'm not much into snack foods and whenever I do eat, I usually have a wet wipe to wash my hands with before touching the controller again.

Usually I snack. Cheez-its and goldfish are great because you can just pour them into your mouth without ever touching them. It's less disgusting than it sounds.

As for drinks, usually soda at first and then water later on. I'm the type who compulsively drinks when I'm focused, so I usually just do some soda for taste and then a lot of water. Like, four bottles or so.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm the type who compulsively drinks when I'm focused, so I usually just do some soda for taste and then a lot of water. Like, four bottles or so.

You just described my habit.

I don't really eat much.....But I do have 6 empty Cherry Coke Zero cans sitting on my desk right now.

Water or coffee.

But I've taken a strange liking to extra strong mints recently. Maybe a British thing, but if you can - grab a pack! So nice sucking on a mint whilst playing Rayman 3. I'm trying to atch what I eat so I dont tend to snack.

^
THIS, this this this this this.

There is no vanilla coke or cherry coke or anything coke in Toronto, and if there is it's hiding really well. Makes me want to cry. Vanilla Coke was around for a short time and if I knew it would be discontinued I would've filled a bomb shelter full of it.

Damn you Americans with your sugary drinks and your obesity crisis!

Coke Zero is the best.

But I don't eat or drink much when I play. I sort of annoy myself when I try to. I reserve my over-indulgence of snack foods for when I'm watching tv.

I'll grab a diet soda or large glass of crystal light and refill as needed...

Don't eat while playing games if I can help it... If I do it has to be a sandwich anything more and I stop playing. That and beef jerky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle