Old Nerd Playing Old PC Games

Discussion in 'Retro Gaming' started by oldnerd, Oct 25, 2019.

1. oldnerd

oldnerd Rookie

facebookeoldnerd5.jpg

Hi there gamers!
    I am Old Nerd & my plan is to beat every game i remember from 20-30 years ago

Gaming plan
    Age of Empires (1,2,3) ◼️ Age of Mythology ◼️ Aladdin ◼️ Blood (1,2) ◼️ BloodRayne (1,2) ◼️ Baldur's Gate 2 ◼️ Carmageddon (1,2) ◼️ Civilization (1,2,3,4,5) ◼️ Commandos (Behind Enemy Lines. Beyond Call of Duty) ◼️ Command & Conquer (whole pc series) ◼️ Dink Smallwood ◼️ Doom 3 ◼️ Diablo 2 ◼️ Duke Nukem (1,2,3D) ◼️ Dungeon Master ◼️ Dyna Blaster ◼️ Earthworm Jim ◼️ Elder Scrolls (1,2,3,4) ◼️ Fallout (1,2,3,New Vegas) ◼️ FIFA (old series) ◼️ FlatOut (1,2,Ultimate Carnage) ◼️ Golden Axe ◼️ Gothic (1,2,3) ◼️ Grand Theft Auto (1,London,2,3,Vice City,San Andreas) ◼️ Half-Life (1,2) ◼️ Heretic ◼️ Heroes of Might and Magic (2,3,4) ◼️ Hexen ◼️ House of the Dead ◼️ Icewind Dale (1,2) ◼️ Ignition ◼️ Jazz Jackrabbit (1,2) ◼️ Lemmings ◼️ Lion King ◼️ Might and Magic (4,5,6,7,8) ◼️ Mortal Kombat (1,2,3,4) ◼️ Need For Speed (1,2SE,Underground 2, Most Wanted 2005, Carbon) ◼️ NHL (old series) ◼️ One Must Fall ◼️ Postal (2) ◼️ Prehistorik (1,2) ◼️ Prince of Persia (1,2,The Sands of Time, Warrior Within) ◼️ Road Rash ◼️ Roller Coaster Tycoon (1,2,3) ◼️ Serious Sam ◼️ Shadow Warrior ◼️ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (1,2) ◼️ Supaplex ◼️ The Settlers (1,2,3,4) ◼️ The Guild 2 ◼️ Theme Hospital ◼️ Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (1,2,American Wasteland) ◼️ Total Annihilation ◼️ Transport Tycoon (OpenTTD) ◼️ Transport Giant ◼️ Tyrian 2000 ◼️ Warcraft (1,2,3) ◼️ Worms (1,2,Armageddon,World Party)

You can support my channel by subscribe, like or comment. Thank you all for support

https://www.youtube.com/OldNerdPlayingOldPCGames

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  2. oldnerd

oldnerd Rookie

3. oldnerd

oldnerd Rookie

4. oldnerd

oldnerd Rookie

New series started

5. oldnerd

oldnerd Rookie

6. oldnerd

oldnerd Rookie

7. DannyYo

DannyYo Rookie

I like your videos. It is a nice throwback to the past!

oldnerd likes this.
  8. Forest Rummy

Forest Rummy Novice

It's a great list. I remember the thrill playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. It was awesome feeling.

oldnerd likes this.
  9. burbigo1

burbigo1 Novice

I really liked your video too, it made me really really nostalgic

oldnerd likes this.
  10. Forest Rummy

Forest Rummy Novice

I remember game that I played long time ago. It was called "Dino Crisis" and it was for PS1. I liked the story and gameplay was good for that time. I heard that will be a remake. Well I'll be waiting.

11. oldnerd

oldnerd Rookie

Nostalgia - Special music video for 1000 Subscribers
    (prod. Old Nerd Playing Old PC Games)
    A few of my supporters may know that I was a music composer besides the old gamer. Let me introduce you one of my compositions, which I have finished especially for you! I hope you enjoy both the song & the video. Chronology from 89-02 is not fixed, i will play all games i remember. Thank you for your amazing support gamers NOSTALGIA FOREVER

12. burbigo1

burbigo1 Novice

This thread is making me really nostalgic