OH MY GOD >_<

EliaSoZ

Rookie
Sony, for shame. Since this is shared between Sony and MS I thought I'd post it here, instead of "choosing sides".

It seems Sony lost FF XIII: http://www.ps3center.net/story-394.html

My balls are bleeding from sorrow. Though not too severely yet, since it hasn't been confirmed that the main FF XIII games (the normal one and versus) are going to the 360.

Uh, they're saying it won't be a PS3 exclusive, meaning it'll still be on PS3, but also on other consoles. I don't see what the big deal is.

Well, the big deal is that Sony needs that game to help their console sell.

Game no on PS3 = 360 owners have one less reason to get PS3.

Then again, it's not confirmed yet that the biggest two games are in fact not exclusive. So who knows?

EliaSoZ said:
Game no on PS3 = 360 owners have one less reason to get PS3.

you hit the nail on the head there. the library on PS3 is becoming such that im more compelled to buy one, but the price factor keeps overshadowng all. but with more games jumping over to my 360, i can wait until ps3s price tag drops a couple hundred bucks before i get one.

Essentially, I follow which ever console the Silent Hill sequels, and the majority of horror games, follow. If that's the PS3, I'm getting a PS3. If it's 360, I'm getting a 360.
If it's Wii. I hang myself.

Well thats not fair....if the Wii gets the horror games, you should get the wii!

But chances are, it will be all 3 systems getting a piece of the pie.

personally its a tough one for me cause i got a 360 but theres alot of Playstation games i like like the MGS series and FF so im a little happy FF13 is comeing to the 360 the same with DMC4

masterchris said:
Essentially, I follow which ever console the Silent Hill sequels, and the majority of horror games, follow. If that's the PS3, I'm getting a PS3. If it's 360, I'm getting a 360.
If it's Wii. I hang myself.

Is Alan Wake ever coming out?

kingg5 said:
personally its a tough one for me cause i got a 360 but theres alot of Playstation games i like like the MGS series and FF so im a little happy FF13 is comeing to the 360 the same with DMC4
Well, it hasn't been confirmed which FFXIII will be doing what. One will be portable *coughpspcough* and two others will be on consoles. Both will be on PS3, but which one(s?) are going where as well will be different.

Actually yes, it's not confirmed yet which games will hit what.

Also, I've read at least one game will be PS3 exclusive. I'm guessing it's the main next FF game, Final Fantasy XIII.

So all this news means is that the 360 might get the FF XIII versus game, if that even happens.

///why the hell am I not getting emails when this topic or any other gets replies??? I am watching it dammit!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod