Now I respect you Trump and im'a let you finish

People never realize he's a master at what he does. Both from a music standpoint and a publicity standpoint. After all, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

I mean look at tonight, Miley Cyrus's tit was on TV and all everyone is talking about is Kanye.

Kanye should appeal to the internet generation. he speaks his mind openly but without that BULLSHIT anonymous tag we ALL enjoy. and we hate him because of it? That shouldn't make him a douche, but it does make us hypocrites.

Green_Lantern said:
I mean look at tonight, Miley Cyrus's tit was on TV and all everyone is talking about is Kanye.
Miley's tits are always on TV. This isn't anything new considering she's claims to be a vegan nudist.

UghRochester said:
Green_Lantern said:
Miley's tits are always on TV. This isn't anything new considering she's claims to be a vegan nudist.
Also, somebody shoot me for knowing this.

As long as people are voting - I honestly dont care who they vote for. Kanye talking to the VMA crowd (largely Youth who aren't engaged in the political process) is a good thing..

Entering the presidential ring when your wife has a sex tape out that she made with another dude, and you yourself have been seen attacking people... he's trolling.

WickedLiquid said:
Kanye, Miley, Nicki.

Kill one, marry one, fuck one, GO!

Kill Kanye,
Fuck Nicki
Marry Miley

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member