not to be anal..

*blank face* You people should get lives or some shit.

Anal?

How about just retarded. These programmers have more important things, like other contracted jobs, and the GRandmasters have games to review and an online magazine to uphold. You're stupid post counts will come, but not now, and they aren't important enough to keep making useless, stupid topics about it.

It's a gaming site, go read a game review and hop a ride to the local video store. Do something creative.

(so sick of this crap)

-dL

It's hard, the only games I play are the original Tetris and Call of Duty. =[
Oh, and I bought a Game Boy Pocket last week to play Pokemon Blue on again.

See! Pokemon is something you can better waste your time on, B*tching about post counts seems to get nothing done. Seriously, it's just become a forum eye sore.

Honestly, Post counts shouldn't be so important to people.

It'll be beta until all the bugs are gone. Since people are still finding bugs, I can only imagine that they're not gone, therefore we're still in beta.

As for post counts, well, it's like two topics down.

I had 1,200 posts and change from over six years of posting here. Six years, only 1200 posts. How much do I care about post counts?

I totally agree with the people above when I say.. stop fucking asking for post counts!

However, I do agree that this site has been in Beta for an aweful long time.. Bolt has (afaik) a small fleet of webmaster geeks building and tweaking GR's site and servers. Why is it taking them so long to get this place out of beta? Perhaps more testing should have been done before the site was made live.
Then again, it is Bolt, and everyone at Bolt is fucking retarded, so I guess this is understandable.

we're still in beta because stuff aint done. for example the front page. every change you see in the left column, like the main feature, is actually hand-programmed by ben. it's not part of the site database yet.

there are no medals. the game tracking stuff doesn't work right yet.

the bugs you see are only the tip of the iceberg.

give us a break. gmail still says beta after all.

d

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod