No Not another Guitar Hero Game!

I count as long GR members haven't post anything about it, then this forum shouldn't be locked unless we get off subject as off what we're doing now. So to get back on subject, What's the opinion of this game?

I find it annoyingly spreading like singstar. But that's because I have the guitar skills of a man with one finger.

I'm just waiting for Guitar Hero: B.B. King.
Personally, I would skip on this one, Metal is just not my taste. But the Aerosmith one I would buy (Even though it came out months ago).

i could play this one, but i feel like its a wasted product. this could easily be a DLC type of game, or something to that effect.

i enjoy me some guitar hero, but i stopped pursuing the series after 3. as for a metallica based game, i agree with links, it should just be DLC.

I'm so tired of Guitar Hero, and same with the people who consider Metallica 'good' in any way. Maybe I could stand them for like 1 song 20 years ago, but now, they're just complete shit.

p.s. metalsucks

I've hated Metallica ever since i had to listen to their entire new album and then write a review about it.

They suck.

This will probably get me shot or flamed but in all honesty I find Metallica to be one of the most overrated musical bands.

As for Guitar Hero: Metallica or whatever it's called, I think it's pointless. It seems like they're just trying to milk their franchise while trying to promote certain bands. To make a Guitar Hero game that's just like, one band only... it seems really pointless to me.

^Nice one, De-Ting. :p

I just remembered I've known about this for a while... I have a friend who is a complete Guitar Hero and Rock Band fanatic, he's a pretty intense follower of it (he's got like nine guitars or something for the games). When Guitar Hero: Aerosmith came out he kept telling us "You know what the next Guitar Hero game will be with a band? METALLICA!" and we're all like "Ugh. >_>" over it. :p

Master_Craig said:
This will probably get me shot or flamed but in all honesty I find Metallica to be one of the most overrated musical bands.

As for Guitar Hero: Metallica or whatever it's called, I think it's pointless. It seems like they're just trying to milk their franchise while trying to promote certain bands. To make a Guitar Hero game that's just like, one band only... it seems really pointless to me.
This is, word for word, how I feel about this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod