No Longer Emergency Help.

Hey guys.

Short version basically: A friend of a friend had his car break down near Waynesville, North Carolina. He is currently getting it towed but has no where to go afterwards basically.

I wanted to ask if anyone in the NC area, Waynesville and Asheville mainly, can offer assistance in this if possible. If you can let me know and send me a PM.

UPDATE:

Well, he was able to get to a Super 8 for the night, so everything is ok right now at least. Were looking into wiring money tomorrow morning so he can take a bus to Charlotte, NC.

MattAY wtf are you doing in the US? And how long are you here for? And will you be in Oregon at all? >_>

Lethean said:
MattAY wtf are you doing in the US? And how long are you here for? And will you be in Oregon at all? >_>

Haha, I'm not really. It was just one of many amazing jokes I have in my archive!

I've noticed the QR code in your avatar? What's it for? I have no smart phone so I cant check. If it's not www.themostbeautifulmanintheworldiscolin.com then I'll be dissapointed.

Well, I went on a little treasure hunt today. It started by saving Lethean's avatar. Then I googled a qr code reader and went to one of the sites listed. Nervously I chose the saved image and hit the search button. It processed for a moment, then one moment longer and then it gave me a website, http://goo.gl/*****. Fearing what I might find, I entered it and averted my eyes from the screen at the horror which Colin had led me to.

I did a quick search, and then realized we're now using 2010 technology to propagate 2006 jokes.

I also realized I've become grumpy due to my vast age and wisdom, which can't all be contained in my head.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod