Ninja Warrior or MXC?

Ninja Warrior of MXC?

• Ninja Warrior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MXC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ninja Warrior. That show would be awesome to go on.

It also annoying me that America is ripping off MXC with that new Wipeout show.

Wipeout looks awful. From what I can tell in the commercials, it's fat Americans falling down in mud and not being ridiculed off the course for doing so.

Ninja Warrior is the tops. You get an obstacle course that's difficult, but possible to complete given skill and practice. Plus, the announcer rules far more than the hackneyed Spike viewer coddling nonsense of MXC.

I hate MXC. If you're going to dub false dialouge into a show, at least make it funny.

Ninja Power is cool because the course is tough but not too silly. It's truly a test of acrobatics and strength.

And I saw Wipeout tonight and it was actually pretty good. I like John Anderson (the guy from SportsCenter) who was doing some of the commentary. The jokes were actually funny. And of course, the obstacle course resulted in some pretty cool dives and some pretty cool achievements.

If you want to see the ultimate in human performance, than go with Ninja Warrior. If you want to see Japanese people hurt themselves and laugh, then go with MXC. Right you are Ken.

Gonna have to say Ninja Warrior just because it's harder, actually serious, and much cooler to watch since there has STILL only ever been one person to complete the whole thing. MXC is great when I wanna laugh though. Has anyone heard of ABC's MXC knockoff coming this summer called Wipeout? It's like they have never once heard of MXC because the two are identical for the mostpart.

Around 1994 was a good time in Australia... they actually broadcasted the original footage that is now used in MXC freely and also had a ton of other just awesome shows.

I remember a show were it was just people making utterly huge steel ball maze sets... you know how it'll roll down a sloap, hit a bit of wood, the wood would hit another ball, that'd go along, do some twirls, etc etc...

There was also this zaney show called Don't Forget Your Toothbrush which was just as weird as those Japanese shows in its own right.

I loved all that type of stuff.

schimmel said:
Gonna have to say Ninja Warrior just because it's harder, actually serious, and much cooler to watch since there has STILL only ever been one person to complete the whole thing.

Uh, so far Kazuhiko Akiyama and Makoto Nagano have completed the competition.

Trippysmurf said:
schimmel said:
Gonna have to say Ninja Warrior just because it's harder, actually serious, and much cooler to watch since there has STILL only ever been one person to complete the whole thing.

Uh, so far Kazuhiko Akiyama and Makoto Nagano have completed the competition.

pwned...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod