NHL playoffs

Wes

Rookie
I only made this thread to say if Montreal wins tonight against Pittsburgh, I will be very drunk and happy So far they are winning, and so far I am buzzed and happy. :D

Discuss.

YEEEEEEEEEEAH! I'M DRUNK AND THIS BAR IS INSANE.

NOBODY ON GR CARES ABOUT HOCKEY BUT THAT'S KEWL!

I care somewhat about Penguins hockey (since I'm near Pittsburgh) and figured oh well, it was a good season, and time to say goodbye to the igloo.

CsHTW.jpg

fdl3l.jpg

Go Blackhawks.

I would never have seen the Habs besting Pittsburgh. Best upset in a long time.

Hey, who wants to see the Phoenix Coyotes move back to Winnipeg? I do!

I remember when the Coyotes first came to the valley I went to a lot of games, but ice hockey was to0 inaccesible for me to play as a youth. That led to me not enjoying it as an adult. But my bro-in-law played for UNO's club team and coached a couple of club teams. He hates the penguins so...yeah. Americans!

You'd think people from Toronto would be happy a Canadian team is moving on, but we're enemies with Montreal.

As a true fan of Canadian hockey I'm upset. The Penguins might be from Pittsburgh, but they've got Crosby who scored us a goal in overtime and won Canada the gold medal at the Olympics. However I was originally rooting for Vancouver, oh well.

But since it's Wes, I can swallow my pride and say congrats.... damn french
<3

^You are dumb

Hockey is the best sport ever. I'm upset Montreal won. I don't know why. I'm a Leafs fan, but I don't hate the Habs (I hate the Sens. FUCK I hate them so much). I'm just not pulling for them. I really hope Philly beats Boston. Flyers vs. Habs would be an amazing series.

DocMoc said:
I would never have seen the Habs besting Pittsburgh. Best upset in a long time.

Hey, who wants to see the Phoenix Coyotes move back to Winnipeg? I do!

how about the habs besting the caps.

i too hate montreal.. but can't deny they have been playing extremely, extremely smart hockey.

If the Sharks or the Canadiens take the cup, I'll be happy. Normally I'm a Red Wings fan. But they played like a bunch of blind toddlers this year and I was surprised to see them even make it to the playoffs.

Also, hockey is the best sport ever.

Guan_Yu said:
If the Sharks or the Canadiens take the cup, I'll be happy. Normally I'm a Red Wings fan. But they played like a bunch of blind toddlers this year and I was surprised to see them even make it to the playoffs.

Also, hockey is the best sport ever.

sharks/montreal stanley cup finals would be awesome..

if san jose gets beat out by chicago i wont even watch the finals. because i hate philly, montreal and chicago. well chicago i'm just meh with, despise philly and montreal.

the four teams i give any shits about are Toronto, Phoenix, Caps, and San Jose, in that order.

Was a sad first round.

part of me wishes i likes montreal.. but its a french team.. they're just.. french. so i can't. that and my favorite team is Toronto, unfortunately.

I have Philly fever. I know I shouldn't cheer them on, but I'm rooting for them all the way. I don't want Chicago to win, because of the winless streak. Don't want Montreal to win because the person I talk hockey to the most is a huge Habs fan, and he'll hold it over me forever. Plus, the girl who broke my heart is from Montreal, so fuck her. San Jose would be nice, but Philly has just had too unreal of a season.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod