NFL season opener

Shaft

Regular
How did everyone's teams do?

The poor lions...my house went fucking crazy with joy when CJ caught that ball...then went fucking crazy with anger when it was ruled incomplete. Having victory snatched away like that along with the injury to Stafford, made for a tough afternoon.

Yeah that was rough...Stupid rule as that was clearly a catch...

But my Pack won, even though Michael Vick gave them more than they could handle.

keepithowitis said:
Game was doooope, surprised the texans actually won.
oh well, f*** the cowboys either way

I was happy to see Seattle beat those 49ers. but now??... :hmm:

Detroit got screwed.

Vick > Kolb? Please QB controversy for the Egals. Hoping their team stays in disarray all year long.

Saints won, which is good. Raiders lost, which isn't unexpected. Besides that, I don't care as much as I should.

I thought the Eagles were going to make a come back, but some clutch D by the Packers put a stop to it. Vick looked a little like his pro bowl days, rushing for over 100 yds but glad the Pack won. I still haven't seen this blown call against the Lions but I'll check it out on sportcenter. Sounded super lame.

Everyone see Leonard Weaver's leg snap?

Today was my first day with Sunday Ticket. And the RedZone channel. I am a very happy man. This morning was just awesome.

Dolphins barely beat the Bills.

Our next 7 games are against some of the toughest teams including the Vikings, Pats, Jets and Ravens.

Trippysmurf said:

Our next 7 games are against some of the toughest teams including the Vikings, Pats, Jets and Ravens.

Ya its gonna be a tough year for us dolphins fans with the schedule we have

Detroit's Defensive Line is sex. Pure sex.

Oh, and my team beat that 49er ass, which is always fun, particularly when Diva Crabtree hands you 7-14 points.

Gunner37 said:
Trippysmurf said:

Ya its gonna be a tough year for us dolphins fans with the schedule we have

Another tough year. Ever since we won the Division two years ago, we've had a shit schedule and Brandon Marshall needs to make some plays.

Good day for Fasano, though.

Doubleheader tonight should be pretty damn good. The first game, at least. These teams don't like eachother. Thunder storm delay right now.

Did Dustin Keller seriously just run out of bounds on 4th down without even attempting to reach his arm over for a first? That was bone-headed. What a boring game. At least Ray Lewis layed some wood to a few dudes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod